. Quarantine .

Izuku's POV

Bold Italics are the TV

It had been a couple days since the nerf-gun fight, and there was this new sickness on the news. I felt something shiver up my spine as I watched, listening to the threat of having to go home for a 3 month quarantine. I looked around at everyone else who was watching with me, as we were in the living room. Todoroki and Shinsou looked concerned, while Denki and Kirishima were both just playing games on their phones.

Kacchan was in the kitchen, cooking one last meal for all of us with Sato making the dessert. Today was the last day here at the dorms until quarantine was over. We all had packed our bags and Mr. Aizawa had told us to down-load an app called 'Zoom'? Focusing back on the TV, I see something that made me want to cry.

''An old lady, Inko Midoriya, has been murdered by a villain who attacked her house. We caught the villain in time, but Midoriya didn't make it. ''

Immediately Kacchan looked out of the kitchen, saw the news, and went over to me. I was just staring in shock. '' No... she can't be dead. '' I mutter, tears starting to fall. Todoroki and Kacchan had both reached me, along with most of the class. Denki and Kirishima stopped playing on their phones when they heard Midoriya on the TV.

'' Oi, Deku. It's fucking fine. Being dead is better than being in a coma due to a stab '' Kacchan says, sitting on the ground in front of me.

After feeling Todoroki hug me, I started sobbing. My mother was gone. I'd never see her again.

Mina and Ururaka came down from their dorms, holding some things to put by the door when they saw this. Shinsou had turned off the TV and went over to me, rubbing circles on my back. I turned around and sobbed into Todoroki's chest. (¬‿¬)

Now my father was the only one who could have me during Quarantine, but I didn't want to go. I knew I had to but I just didn't want too. Eventually I stopped, just sitting on the couch and hugging my knees. Aizawa came in to check on me when he saw the news.

After he saw the state I was in, he went over to me and crouched down.

'' Midoriya, it's fine. She's happy now. All Might is also, sort of, having the same problem as you. Just not as loud or long. Inko was a good woman, but now you'll see her in your dreams. It's fine. '' He says in his monotone voice. I just barley nod.

~~~ Insomniac Squad without Deku ~~~

No-Sleep: Alright, who's concerned about Izuku?

Ear-Rape: ^

Pika Pika Bitch: ^

Dead-Bird: ^

Icy-Thot: ^

Ear-Rape: He told us his father was in jail, but he left about 1 month ago

Dead-Bird: This means that he'll have to go back to his fathers place for quarantine...

Icy-Thot: This isn't good

No-Sleep: What do you expect us to do? We can't just go to Hisashi-fucking-Midoriya and tell him that his son can't come over for quarantine

Pika Pika Bitch: How about

Pika Pika Bitch: One of us kidnaps him with consent and we take him to one of our houses?

No-Sleep: Good idea, but we can't do that

Pika Pika Bitch: 😑

Ear-Rape: Well, dinners ready

Dead-Bird: Great, spicy curry

Icy-Thot: Actually, Bakugou made tacos for once

~~~ Back in the real-world ~~~

I went over to the dinning table, but didn't each too much. Todoroki looked concerned, as did the rest of the insomniac squad. The usual chatter that swarmed the table was replaced by silence. Eventually everyone finishes and Sato brings out the cup-cakes and cookies. I didn't take any, but Todoroki saved me one from each.

Slightly smiling at him, I retreated to my dorm room. Sitting the sweets on my bed-side table, I lay down on my bed, silently sobbing.

Soon I hear a knock at my door and went to open it.

'' H-hello? '' I stutter quietly, seeing Todoroki in front of me with Shinsou, Denki, Tokoyami and Jirou.

'' Hey, can we come in? We can have a movie night in your room. '' Jirou asks, smiling at me. I nod and open the door fully, letting them come in.

Soon Jirou and Tokoyami had set up the movie, (It can be what ever you want) and we all sit down, watching it. Soon I start to feel sleepy, but I stayed awake. Eventually the movie was done and everyone stayed for a sleep-over.

'' It might be the last one we have for this year, so why not? '' Denki said, smiling as he charged the phones.

'' So, maybe when we get to our houses we can all do a zoom call! '' Jirou says, watching as Shinsou nodded and Tokoyami just put a thumbs-up. Soon all of our phones buzz and we saw that it was the class chat.

~~~ Class 1-g@y ~~~

(Italics are what they are thinking, but it's not in the text)

MOMo: Who else is nervous? I can't sleep

Ear-rape: I mean like, Shinsou, Kaminari, Tokoyami, Todoroki and I are in Midoriya's room to cheer him up

Cinnamon Roll: Yep! (Really? I'm just a burden)

Katsuki: I'm up, still packing.

BabyShark: Maybe we should all go down-stairs and have the final sleep-over of this year possibly!

MOMo: Good idea!

No-Sleep: The ones in Midoriya's room are already heading down, so see you there

~~~ In the real world ~~~

Eventually everyone came down and we settled around the TV, watching a movie. (yet again, you pick what movie)

Soon the movie was finished and almost everyone had fallen asleep. I leaned onto Todoroki as he, Shinsou and Tokoyami talked. I felt him tense up for a second before relaxing. Closing my eyes, I fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

ACK, SORRY INKO-FANS. IT'S FOR THE PLOT OF THE STORY