.: The morning :.

Todoroki's POV

I stand up from watching the movie in Denki's room, looking around to see everyone else standing as well.

' ' That was a good movie, wasn't it? ' ' Jirou states, patting Denki on the back.

' ' It really was. Sad thing that we got school today. Aizawa is probable going to knock me out. ' ' Izuku says, crossing his arms. I laugh mentally and wave goodbye.

' ' See you all in class. ' ' Tokoyami says.

' ' Don't forget tonight's plans. ' ' Shinsou calls out from the door-way.

I nod and get to my room. Who knew that the class cinnamon roll had such a dark past. It sounds even worse than mine. I shake my head in sympathy and get changed into the UA uniform. Soon I hear my phone ring and open it up.

(Todoroki = Italic, Caller = bold)

' 'Hello? ' '

' ' Shoto! Hurry up and get onto the class group-chat! Tsu is going crazy and is about to post the pictures- ' '

' ' I'll hurry up. Thanks for the warning Midoriya. ' '

Izuku hangs up and I get onto the group-chat.

~~~ Class 1-g@y ~~~

Toad: I WILL PUT IT UP

Cinnamon Roll: Please don't, Tsu.

BabyShark: Dang, he used full grammar.

Icy-Thot: Dont post those pictures, Tsuyu.

Toad: I said call me TSU

Pika Pika Bitch: Dang, Tsu angry.

Uwuraka: Never anger the cute frog

Toad: Thank you, Ochako.

Uwuraka: Anything for you! <3

Toad: <3

Cinnamon Roll: Awww

Toad has changed there name to Cute Frog

Cute Frog: Thats better than toad

BabyShark: It really is

Eye-Bags has been added into the chat

Katsuki: Who added the fucking teacher

Eye-Bags: Thank you, Shinsou

No-Sleep: No probs

Eye-Bags: Now

Eye-Bags: Midoriya, did you sleep last night?

Cinnamon Roll: Yes

BabyShark: Hm, sounds little sus to me

Pika Pika Bitch: Dark green sounds sus

Shit Queen: IM VOTING DARK GREEN HE LOOKS SUS

Cinnamon Roll: WE AREN'T PLAYING AMONG US

Shit Queen: Dang it >:c

Katsuki: What does Aizawa mean by if you slept last-night, shitty nerd?

Cinnamon Roll: Ack, I couldn't sleep last night so I got some milk from the kitchen and Aizawa was there

Icy-Thot: Why didn't you tell me I could've helped

Shit Queen: Oooo

Cinnamon Roll: -////-

Ear-Rape: What's this?

MOMo: It's something, sweetie

Ear-Rape: YAY

Eye-Bags: Just hurry up and get to class

Cute Frog: Don't forget the fact that I can post those pictures, Todoroki

Icy-Thot: Don't forget the fact that I can freeze your tongue off, Tsuyu

Cute Frog: CALL ME TSU

Icy-Thot: Exactly

Everyone has logged off

I logged off and sat up off my futon, grabbing my bag and walking off to the living room. As soon as I get there I hear the girls stop talking, eyeing me nervously. I get a little creeped out but l didn't show anything on my face.

I leave the dorm-rooms and get to the class-room. Iida was there with Shinsou and Izuku.

The little greenette looked like he had a fit-full nights sleep, but the people who stayed up last night knew that he didn't. I walk over and start chatting.

' ' Why was Aizawa asking you if you had slept last night? It would be very un-hero-like if you didn't get a full nights sleep! ' ' Iida says, doing his weird hand-chopping motion.

' ' I did after I got something to drink! It's no worries, Iida. ' ' Izuku says, rubbing the back of his head with a hand.

' ' I also had trouble sleeping. I guess training was hard yesterday. ' ' I say, shrugging.

' ' But you didn't train yesterday? ' ' Iida says, confused.

' ' Yes I did, I trained with Midoriya at the beach, along with Shinsou and Jirou. We ran along the water then did some usual work-out things. ' '

' ' Just to think that Izuku cleaned the whole thing without using his quirk. ' ' Shinsou says, walking up to us.

' ' You did what! That was very irresponsible of you, Midoriya. ' '

' ' I did it and now I can lift almost anyone up. Want me to try? ' ' He smirks.

' ' I doubt you can lift Iida. ' ' Shinsou frowns.

' ' I train every day, Shinsou, along with the training at school. I can beat All Might at this point. ' ' The small boy says in a serious tone of voice. I feel a shiver go down my spine.

' ' You can try to lift me up. ' ' Iida says, a little worried.

' ' Okay! Just sit down for a second. ' '

' ' Um, okay? Mind explainin- ' ' Iida gets cut off by being hefted up off the ground and onto Izuku's shoulders by no-one but Midoriya himself. I gasp a little as I watch Izuku walk around as if a slightly heavy weight were on his shoulders.

' ' How- ' ' Shinsou stares at the two.

Soon the girls enter and are silent at watching the green-bean who we thought couldn't lift up a table carry around the 3rd heaviest person in the class. I shake my head.

' ' Midoriya, put Iida down. You can hurt yourself. ' ' I say.

' ' Fine, fine. I've carried heavier. ' ' He says, sitting down and letting Iida get off his shoulders. The blue-haired boy looked a little embarrassed but mostly confused.

' ' How did you do that, Deku! ' ' Ururaka comes jogging up to the boy.

' ' I cleaned that beach that was covered in trash earlier last year without my quirk. It was hard at the beginning but it worked out at the end. All Might saw me training and decided to help. By the end I could walk from the water to the stairs with him on my shoulders. ' '

When Midoriya finished, the rest of the class was inside. (lazy author) They were gapping at Deku.

' ' What? ' ' He shrugged and sat down.

' ' Everyone, go and sit down. You'll be learning English with Mr. Yamada today. ' ' Mr. Aizawa wiggles into the class in his yellow sleeping-bag and fell asleep in the corner.

Soon the lesson starts and everyone was barely paying attention.

The cinnamon roll of class 1-A can lift up All Might?