after the drop off😏❤ chapter 3

Kenmas POV

Alrighty its Monday. The highschool is on summer break already but the elementary school still has a week. I got up and out on took a shower after I did i put some short shorts and a pink crop top on (yes show how gay you are) i put on my shoes and go into naio and inos room (if im being honest i forgot how to spell the first ones name) I calmly wake them up and tell them to go take a shower. I walk out of their room and go to make breakfast.

I put on a apron and put bacon on the pan. After a bit of cooking im finally done. I decided to let kuroo sleep because hes older and he doesnt have school. I see naio and ino sit at the table while i put the food down. They say 'thank you' to me and compliment my outfit, i smile, "thank you sweeties" i said and took off the apron. I walk over to kuroos room and open the door. I go to his bed and sit down on the edge.

He looks so adorable when hes sleeping. I love it. I slightly shake him so he can wake up. His eyes half lidded "ugh...oh...morning puddin head" he said while sitting up. "Morning, i already got the girls their breakfast why dont you come join them at the table." I said while getting up and going to the door. "Alright" i heard him say. I go to the table and naio and ino just gog done with breakfast. I take theur plates and tell them to go wash their hands and get their backpacks. I make kuroo a plate and he goes and sits down. I give him his plate and the girls walk out with their backpacks. "Im gonna go take the girls to school, kuroo." I said. Kuroo nodded in response.

While walking the girls seemed to be happy. On a Monday. A monday morning. "Why are you both so happy?" They looked at each other a giggled. "Well its not the fact that we are having school parties all week. Its that you will be a lone with brother! He seems to be interested in youuuu haha!" Naio said excitedly. I blushed when she said that and the girls giggled. We made it to the school and i dropped the girls off.

*****

I opened the door to the house. I kick off my shoes and go to the girls room. I decide to clean it because I am suppose to be responsible.

**
After a bit of cleaning I heard a knock on the kids door. I turn around and kuroo was in the doorway I smiled. I see him smirk. "Hey puddin head, you didn't come say hi." He said sounding a bit disappointed. "Oh yeah sorry about that i was cleaning." I said calmly as i walk out and into my room. Once i got into my room i plopped down onto the bed. I feel a hand on my back- i look over and see kuroo sitting on the edge of the bed. I blushed "hey kitten~ my sisters are gone and, ive been admiring you for a while at school~ I was wondering...if we could, do something~?" I see him blush a dark red and i do the same. I sat up and faced him. "I've admired you too for a while-" is all i said. I didnt know what else to say. We both lean in and kiss. Our soft lips touching and moving in sync. He licked my lips and i gladly let his tongue into my mouth. he grabbed the back of my head pushing our faces together more.

3rd person POV

Kuroo pushed kenma down without breaking the kiss. Their tongues fight for dominance which kuroo soon wins and explores the shorter ones mouth. After a bit kuroo start to kiss and suck on kenmas neck getting s couple small moans from the shorter male. Kuroo started to put his hand up kenmas shirt in which the kitten like boy gasped. Kenma wrapped his arms around kuroos neck while kuroo undid his pants. The two males parted from the kids and finished taking off their lower half of clothes.

"U-uh- do y-you think thats g-gonna fit-?" Kenma said while kuroo hovered over him and took both of their shirts off. "We will make it fit" kuroo said sedicktively (enjoy my awful spelling) kuroo then reached into the bottom drawer on the nightstand and got out some lube. Kenma gulped as he spread his legs open. "Uh- k-kuroo before you do anything- please, be g-gentle-" kenma spoke quietly and kuroo nodded in response. He put the lube into kenmas hole and onto two of his fingers. He entered one of the fingers and kenma let out a slight scream-ish moan, kuroo started thrusting that finger in and out then after a bit he added another finger. When kuroo thought he was prepared enough he took his fingers out. Kenma whimpered at the loss-

Kuroo then without warning started pushing in his tip. "A-ah~" kenma slightly moaned/screamed. The taller male waited so the puddin head could adjust. Once kenma nodded signaling that he could move kuroo started to thrust at a fair speed. "Mnnh...k-kuroo~" kenma started blushing as he moaned. Kuroos smirk grew bigger and he lifted kenmas legs into his shoulder to make it easier for him to thrust into kenma. "F-faster~! P-P-please~!!" Kuroo noddrd and started thrusting faster kenma didn't ask for it but he also thruster harder.

"AH~ R-RIGHT T-THERE~~" kenma moaned loudly. Kuroo positioned himself to hit the smaller ones prostate earning lots of load moans from kenma "A-AH~..mmm..n~ d-dadd-" kenma slapped his hand over his mouth so he didnt finish what he was saying. Kuroo knew what he was about to say and took kenmas hand off his mouth and thrusted into kenma hard. "G-AHH D-DADDY~ AH H-HARDER~!!" kuroo nodded and continued thrusting harder .

***
(Slight timeskip-)

"K-kurOO~ im gonna c-cum~!" Kenma said, his eyes practically rolling to the back of his head and drool coming out of his mouth. "M-me too kitten" kuroo responded "release... in..me" kenma said in between moans and kuroo did just as he said. "A-ah~" kenma moaned while he came on his and kuroos chest. Kuroo then pulled out and lifted kenma up and out him in the bathroom and ran a bath for him he out him the the tub and got in after. He washed kenmas hair a body and his own. He got out and dried himself off and went out to get clothes. He went into his room and got dressed then went to kenmas room got some short shorts and a oversized hoodie for kenma then went back inside the restroom. Kenma was already getting dried up and kuroo handed him his clothes.

After kenma got dressed kuroo picked him up and put him on the bed and tucked him in. The puddin head was asleep by then. Kuroo checked the time. "Oh I should pick the girls up. Forgot they only had a short amount of time at school this week"

****

Carrying💗 kuroos POV

I open the door to the house and kick my shoes off. So does ino and naio. "Why didnt kenma pick us up?" Naio said slightly confused. "He's uhm- hes sleeping" i responded while he took the girls to their room.

I decided to go into kenmas room. When i saw he was still asleep I went and laid next to him spooning him. I wrapped my arms around him and shortly fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi its author chan sorry for taking long to update my wattpad wasnt working. But here it is i hope you liked it-

Uhm im making naio and ino opposite twins so ino is emo and naio is uhm- happy dressy girl yeah.

Uhm if you have a request for me to do in this series i will. I will also be making this into a one-shots book so after this is done dw! I will be making another one. On this story.

But thats actually up to you guys! If you want it to be on this book then please tell me and also tell me if you want it on a separate book.