the mistake 💛🍋chapter 2

A/N there will be slight lemon in this.

Kenmas POV

I wake up. Surprisingly i slept well. I decided to check my phone. Oh its Saturday. I got out of bed and took a shower. Afterwards I go into the kitchen and as quietly as i can, i make kuroo ino and naio breakfast. After a bit of being in the kitchen i heard someone walk in. I turn around slightly not taking my eyes off the food

"breakfast will be done soon. Your mother told me you guys liked miso shiro" i faced the food and continued cooking. I felt someones hands on my waist. I turn around surprised. Kuroo was there holding my waist- uh- why do i like this? Am i weird- "morning pudding head" he said in a low handsome voice. "Morning kuroo-" i said not wanting to ignore him. He wraps his arms fully around my waist and rest his head on my shoulder.

"That smells amazing. Want me to go wake up my sisters?" No- if im being honest i dint want him to leave- i know I'm babysitting his sisters but i only wanna be near him at the moment. "Sure" i said calmly and acting like i didnt care about the actions kuroo did before.

Ahaha rooster bois POV.

I go wake up naio and ino. When they both got dressed we all went to the dinning room where kenma put out all of our plates. We all sat down. I sat next to kenma and the girls sat together on the other side. "itadakemasu" we all said and then we ate. After a bit we all finished. The girls went to there room but I stayed behind,  'i wonder wh-' (kenmas thought)"uh- " he said as i put my hand on his thigh.

3rd person POV

Kuroo turned kenmas head to face him. kenma was blushing quite a lot kuroo smirked at that. Kuroo lent in for a kiss and his soft lips met kenmas. Kenma kissed back to his surprise. Kuroo started moving his hand up to kenmas crotch area kenma pulled back  "uh is it ok y'know- if we do this" i said calmly. Its not that i didnt wanna i just am suppose to be here to watch the little girls not fucc around with kuroo. "What mother doesnt know cant hurt her~"he said seductively. (fucking squiggly lines-)

Kenma kissed kuroo while kuroo started unbuttoning kenmas pants. Kuroo licked kenmas bottom lip asking for entrance in which kenma denied. Kuroo bit down on kenmas bottom lip gently which made kenma gasp. Kuroo took that as a chance to slide his tongue inside kenmas mouth. Their tongues both fight for dominance but kenma soon lost. Kwnma started sucking and biting at kenmas neck making a couple hickeys on it. Ever so often kuroo heard kenma slightly moan and oh boy he enjoyed it. He smirked at so and took off kenmas pants, and boxers. Kenmas erected member sprang out.

Kuroo POV

I look at it, its big thats for sure. I slowly lick it from base to tip. "K-kuroo~ ah~ d-dont t-tease" I heard kenma say. I do as told and take it all in and start bobbing my head. Kenma covered his mouth so he can be a bit quieter i mean we dont want my sisters to see after all. I continue bobbing my head and i feel kenma grab my hair. I slightly hum at that and it sent vibrations up his member. He moaned again slightly louder. "K-kuroo I'm g-gonna c-cum" i nodded and continued bobbing my head signaling he can release. Soon after he does. I pull back and swallow the cum that was released into my mouth and pick it off my lips. I looked at kenma who was blushing like crazy. "Uhm- woah i didnt know i was gonna do that-" i said slightly nervously. "M-me either- uhm- im gonna go back to the guest room- tell me if you need anything. Also the girls are watching movies in Their room. " kenma said. He sounded nervous did i make a mistake doing what i did? Shouldve I just not done that-? I see him put on his boxers and pants then walk away i decided to go wash dishes then head to my room. Im not gonna lie his cum did taste pretty good. I smiled as the thought of kenma popped into my mind. Soon after i fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys its author-chan! How do you guys like the book so far? Im surprised i was able to upload today haha! Im getting dragged to a party so i might not be able to upload again today.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Also i might discontinue my other books and just start new ones. I dont really see the point in keeping them they arent really that good.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Anyways thank you for reading hope you have a amazing day/noon/night!

Also word count is: 878 with this.