going out to eat-? or.1chapter 4

Hii sorry for the slow updates ill be faster lol.

This is pt. 1 and pt. 2 wil be released asap! I hope you like it please enjoy!

Kenma kitten POV

I shifted in my sleep and felt arms around me. I woke up slightly and saw kuroo there 'why was he sleeping with me-' I blushed while I thought. When i finally remember what happened I shifted back to being the little spoon so if kuroo woke up he wouldnt see the blush. I hear 2 knocks on the door then it opened. I 'forgot the kids where not going to school today' naio saw i was awake and bowed "sorry me and ini where just wondering if we can go out to eat today for lunch" naio said politely then stopped bowing.

I shifted a bit so i was facing kuroo and i could slightly see naio. "Dont worry sweety, sure we can go out to eat" I snuggled into kuroos chest while I said that. I heard a small giggle from naio "ok thanks! Also you and kuroo look cute like that!" When she said that i heard kuroo chuckle. I realized he was awake and i blushed- i moved away from kuroo and sat up "uhh like what- Ahaha pft- we weren't doing anything-" i said nervously I.

Naio and kuroo both laughed at that and i blushed "uh- ugh-" kuroo moved me to sit in his lap and he whispered in my ear "dont be embarrassed kitten" i blushed more at that. Naio had left the room and i had gotten up and gotten some clothes. "Im gonna go take a shower-" i said and kuroo nodded in response.

****

We were all done with showers and we where going to a restaurant (dont ask how they got there idek) once we entered and got our menus we looked over them. The girls ordered chicken tenders (not to get mixed up with chicken nuggets) and kuroo and me got burgers. Kuroo leaned into my ear "kitty i know something else that would taste good~" he whispered and i blushed like crazy. "S-shut up kuroo-" i said trying to get kuro to shut the he'll up

.
.
.
.
.
Anndddddddd
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

Nope lol im making pt.2 rn! Sorry for the slow update school be long. Within that mu phones been taken away a bit so its been hard to update. Ily all <3 have a great day/noon/night