going out to eat. pt.2 💛🍋 chapter 5

Hi decided to update ;)

Kenmas POV

My face was pink from all the blushing "ima go to the restroom" I said so i can go calm down I grt up and go to the restroom and take some deep breaths. Nobody was in the restroom at the time so i was alone.

Kuroos POV

Kenma went to the restroom after a bit i told the girls to finish eating and that i would be back. I went to the restroom and opened the door. I locked the door then faced kenma with a smirk on my face.

"Hey kitten~" I said in my seducktive voice "oh hey kuroo- did you leave the girls alone? One of us has to be watching over them- i know im suppose to but i didnt think you would be dumb enough to leave them alone-" kenma said kinda sarcastically. "Oh ouch dont worry they are fine" I said and kenma gave me the 'are you sure about that' look.

I went over to kenma and leaned in, our lips touching as my hands are now holding onto his waist. He wrapped his arms around me and I lift him up wrapping his legs around my waist as i smirk.

He slightly smiled and whispered in my ear "you better take care of that darling~" I blushed a bit and put him down and made him go on his knees. He started to unbuckle my belt and he undid my pants pulling them down along with my boxers.

3rd POV

Kenma grabbed kuroos MASSIVE COCK (im sorry- i have no chill and i laughed to much at this)  he wrapped his tongue around kuroos tip and swirled it teasing kuroo "mmngg~ kitten stop teasing~" kuroo said as he put his hands on kenmas head making kenma start to deep throat kuroo

Kuroo slightly pulled at kenmas hair "gahh~ kenmaa~" kenma loved that sound and he slightly hummed making vibrations go up kuroos dick. "K-kEnmAa~ im gonna c-cuM~" kuroo moaned out but it was muffled because he was covering his mouth with one hand.

(Uhh we gonna say nobody heard them-)

Kenma started deep throating kuroos dick more thrusting kuroos dick into his throat, kuroo soon came in kenmas mouth and kenma swallowed it all

Kenma and kuroo cleaned up then went back to theur table and sat down next to the girls.

"What took so long?" Ino and naio asked at the same time. Ino didnt seem to be interested because she asked with a black face. Naio on the other hand had a worried face, wondering if the two boys were sick or not. 

"Uh- we were uh just...talking! Yeah we were talking.." Kenma said trying to sound convincing as he blushed so did kuroo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kitty kenmas pov

After we got home i told the girls to wash up and go to sleep and they did. Kuroo on the other hand went into my room after me. I didnt mind it because i was tired. As we laid in bed i felt a hand on my head petting it. I moved my head into the hand knowing its kuroos

Soon after i fell asleep and i assume kuroo did too.
____________________________________

Hi sorry for not writing a lot ive been busy with the kastro book and also i have had to chose stuff for school since i moved

Ima also have to tell you guys i wont be writing a lot because i have to learn hoe to play instruments for band

Ima be in band and/or theatre and thats gonna be taking lots of my time but for sure i will be updating.

This book is actually coming to a end sadly because im not feeling like writing it a lot. I will be adding another different type of book in this one just because i dont wanna make another book for kuroken.

Also i did not edit this so there will be mistakes im not gonna edit it either.

Anyways have a good day/noon/night