Chapter three.

Hie guys, I'm not gonna bring Niall in this chap yet but in two more chapters I might because I don't want this to be corny I want it to be legit.

So anyways, Happy reading! Xxxx

*************************************

~Andrea's Pov~

I woke up and looked at the date & time on my phone and saw that it was early and it was Saturday.

Yay!!

I smiled and flopped down into my bed and fell back to sleep.

*~Two Hours Later~*

I groaned as I heard my mom yelling at me to wake up again "mom it's Saturday!" I yelled.

"I don't care you need to clean this room! It's a disaster!" She yelled.

"I'll do it on Monday now let me sleep you old hag!" I groaned.

I wasn't a morning person, or a day person either, I like the night mostly. that's why my friends call me the owl, weirdest name ever..

"What did you just call me?" She asked.

"I'm sorry mom but just please get out! " I whined turning on my side so my back was facing her.

She scoffed and left.

I later got up by a Face Time call from my best internet friend Harry.

He lives all the way in the Uk and we met when he came here about a year ago, we haven't stopped talking since then, but I'm not complaining because he's a lot of fun to hang out with and to talk to.

I answered it and smiled as I saw his face pop up "hey!" I exclaimed smiling wider as I saw him smiling.

"Hey, love!" He exclaimed back chuckling as he waved into the camera.

"What's up? I haven't heard from you in a while" I say as I giggled a bit.

He laughed a bit "Eh nothing really An, just hanging with the lads, and you?" He asked smiling.

I chuckled a bit at the nickname "nothing I just woke up actually, speaking of witch I have to get in the shower. Can I call you when I get out?" I asked smiling a little.

He nodded and smiled back "bye love!" He yelled and hung up.

I laugh a bit and got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to begin my shower and such.

**************************************
I know it's crappy and short but my phones gonna die and I can't find the charger ;(

Mwah! Xxxx-Samantha🌺