Chapter Five.

~Andrea's Pov~

I smiled as I made it to the library.

The library wasn't just a place that had thousands of books, to me, this place was my secret get away from school and my mom and dad.

"Hey Abigail, How's it goin?" I greeted the librarian that I've come upon to be friends with. She was middle aged but very wise, probably because she's a librarian.

She smiled back "good Andrea, you?" I said good and walked over to my table once I gave her the books that I already finished. Then I started to look for new ones.

~Niall's Pov~

I walked in and smiled a little as I looked around and saw tons of books.

I then walked over to the lady at the desk and smiled at her as I sighed up so I could read some books.

Once she finished she gave me a pass thingy and I told her thank you as I walked over to the back so hopefully no one would recognize me.

I began to look for some books and smiled as I did.

One book looked interesting to me so when I to grab it someone was tugging on it too. I let go of the book and watched the person take the book.

And that's when I saw her.

Beautiful brown eyes, brown wavy hair and she had to have a nice body, because who has that gorgeous of a face and not have a nice body?

~Andrea's Pov~

I smiled at the guy that gave me the book through the little space where the book once was.

Damn he had some gorgeous eyes. And some pretty lips if you ask me.

I put my hand in there for him to shake "I'm Andrea." I greeted him as I smiled.

~Niall's Pov~

I smiled and shook her hand.

Her voice was so pretty just like her.

"I'm Niall." I say.

Then I thought about it. She has brown hair and eyes, nice body from what I could see, pretty smile, and the same exact birth mark on her cheek as the baby in the picture 'My' Andrea has!

I found her! Oh my god her parents will be so happy.

But why would she be in New York?

I walked around the big shelf to see her fully. And damn did she have a hot body!

"Damn.." She mumbled as she checked me out.

I chuckled "like what you see?" I say smirking a bit.

She blushed deeply and laughed lightly, "sorry.." She whispered. God she was so damn cute!

"It's okay, so what brings you here?" I asked her smiling as I looked for some more books

She just shrugged and smiled "I come here often, but I've never seen you here so I should ask you that question"she giggled once more.

I chuckled "I just got here yesterday from London. And I forgot to pack my books so that's why I'm here to borrow some." I say smiling

"Your from London? You don't sound like it." she said and I laughed a bit

"That's because I'm originally from Ireland, but I moved to London about 5 or 6 years and never picked up the accent." I say smiling at her softly.

She nodded "oh, well that makes sense." She chuckled. "Hey, I know this really great cafe and it's not that far from here. you wanna come with me? I was just heading over there anyways." Se said smiling.

"Oh I'd love to, let me just find like two more books and we'll go. Sounds good?" I say smiling

She nodded " I'll be over at that table over there" she pointed to a table in the back "come to me when your ready" she smiled and waved as she walked over there.

I chuckled and waved back as I continued to look for some more books.

I still can't believe I finally met her.

*************************************
Hie guys! I hope you enjoyed this! I'll try to post some more chapters on BOTH of my books tonight so yeah! Cx

Mwah! Xxxx

-Sam