Chapter Eight.

~Niall's Pov~

I got back to the hotel and sighed as I got into the shower.

I couldn't get my mind off of Andrea, she was so funny, smart, sweet, and absolutely gorgeous..i think I'm falling for her already..

After a while in the shower I got out and put on some sleepwear, then I got into bed and watched some tv until I fell asleep.

~Andrea's Pov~

"And his eyes were so blue! I literally was like whoa" I giggled to Selena.

She's been here for over three hours and we've been talking about my 'date' with Niall the whole time.

She laughed "so he's Irish, gots blue eyes, hot body, perfect smile, and gorgeous laugh? No he doesn't seem real to me." She shook her head and laughed.

"I'm serious! He's real!" I laughed "I even got his phone numberrr" I cooed and smiled.

She almost screamed in excitement which made me laugh "calm down! I can't call right away idiot! He'll think I'm insane!" I yelled.

"Oh c'mon! Please?! If he doesn't answer so what?!" She said pouting.

I shook my head "I can't, it's too soon!"I exclaimed once more "oh honey its never to soon to have a little fun over the phone!" She smirked and winked at me as I gasped and laughed

"No! I just met him and I don't plan on having phone sex with him now!" I hit her arm and laughed harder.

I swear this girl was insane.

She just rolled her eyes and groaned as she laughed a little at me "ugh you suck," she whined.

"Thank you." I giggled.

She's such a freak..

A/N:

Hi guys! I know this one sucks but is only because I'm shit out of ideas and school has been kicking my ass like usual😒✌️

Anyways, thanks for reading!😘💋

Plz vote if you can

Baiii-SamanthaXxxx