Teasing

Xie Lian playfully pushed away the other. "Stop messing around." His eyes were soft and his words were gentle as well. He didn't seem like he wasn't in the mood to play.

Hua Cheng always understood Xie Lian's feelings, mood and thoughts. So he disobediently put his hands on the other's bare chest and squeezed his nipples slightly.

"Ah! San Lang-!", Xie Lian closed his eyes and hissed slightly at this mischievous touch.

Hua Cheng smirked darkly and got on top of Xie lian, his hand still roaming on the other's buds.

"Gege, San Lang wants you," his voice was now extremely deep and hoarse.

"San Lang, it's-it's already been seve- no eighth time tonight."

Hua Cheng gently touched Xie lian's face with his one hand and kissed him. Hua Cheng's lips were slightly colder than Xie Lian's. The warmth of the lips reached into Hua Cheng's heart. It was like adding fuel into his burning desire. The gentle kiss turned aggressive as Hua Cheng bit into Xie Lian's lips and sucked his tongue thoroughly.

Xie lian's toe curled and his hand unknowingly reached into Hua Cheng's bare back and caressed it and his other hand grabbed his long black hair. His chest lacked air but his heart wanted more. He refused to let go as well.

"If Gege continues to grope me like that, how can I keep the count?" Hua Cheng shamelessly blamed Xie Lian for his own impudent acts.

Xie Lian's eyes were a bit hazy and his chest was falling up and down harshly. As he heard the words he looked at his hand which was indeed 'groping' the other's bare body.

"San Lang!" Xie Lian immediately took away his hands and hide his face in his palm.

Hua Cheng chuckled but didn't bother to put away his hands. Rather he caressed the other's waist.

Xie Lian's breathe hitched. Hua Cheng even noticed this slight change and he couldn't be happier. His hands went more down and finally he put his hand on the other's manhood. As expected, he was already hard.

"Gege, won't gege look at me?"

Shameless! Hua Cheng really knew how to act spoiled and shameless. He wanted to coax Xie Lian into it.

Xie Lian didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He didn't want to display his red face now, but he did indeed want to see Hua Cheng's handsome face too. He moved his fingers slightly and peeked at Hua Cheng.

Hua Cheng was getting out of control by his actions. His grip on the other's manhood tightened. "Dianxia, you'll be the death of me", as soon as he finished his words he pulled the smaller one into a sloppy kiss. But Hua Cheng still managed to hit the sensitive spot of Xie Lian and swallowed all the moans that Xie Lian had offered him.

His hands moved onto Xie Lian's manhood at a gentle pace which made Xie Lian wanting more and wanting it to stop at a same time.

"S-San Lang," he pulled away from the kiss and breathed heavily. His hands reaching down to hold Hua Cheng's hand which was gripping onto his manhood.

"Ca-can you go faster?" Xie Lian shot him a pitiful look and Hua Cheng smiled but didn't forget to tease him, "Didn't Gege want San Lang to be gentle?"

"I- I didn't mean it."

"Then when Gege said me to stop messing around, did Gege also not mean it?"

Xie Lian sucked a breath as he was now trapped into his own words.

He finally couldn't take it anymore so he said in a quiet tone, "I want it too."