11.JEALOUSY

Hey want update the comment and let me know

Who wants update?

What should be in next update?

What do you suggest as a reader to we author?

Do you want swara to get out manik life?

Do you want manik and swara together?

Do you want manan together?

Comment and get the next update sooner after ur response

I need a CO writer for my other pending books. On other account

Who can help Me?

I am writing a story, and I really need a co-writer ! So one trust worthy, and creative! Message me for details!!for normal story's

And Also I need mature scenes writing writer

Love. Nikki

Precap:Swara was seated in her room when Roshan came running in the room, her face full of excitement and happiness. Swara :Kya hua tum itni khush kyu ho ..”Swara smiled at him. Manik :Hame Yuvraj Nahi Manik Kahiye.Fast forwarding>>>>(We don’t want #SwarMan moments now )Just wait and watch what I will do ..”saying she called Resham ordering her to bring something .Rani Nandini Malhotra is in for a surprise that will shake her)

Manik along with Rani sa and Raja sa came to welcome their daughter . Rani sa did her aarti first and then welcomed her inside . The whole crowd was happy that their queen is back . Though there were rumours about Yuvrani Swara having gained Yuvraj's love and trust no one seemed to believe that .

They knew how precious Yuvrani Nandini was to the whole royal family, be it Manik or Rani sa or Raja . Even the maids in the palace favoured their Badi Yuvrani more .

Nandini bent down to take blessings from both Rani sa and Raja sa who in turn stopped her and hugged her saying

"Betiyan dil mein basti hai ."

Though everyone seemed happy one soul was burning in jealousy seeing Nandini getting all love and care .

She could have gained a position in Yuvraj's heart but could never gain any position in others heart . Nandini would always rule everyone's heart . Nandini moved towards Kunwar sa and touched his feet who in turn hugged and kissed her forehead . There was no exchange of words which saddened Nandini .

That's when she saw that Yuvraj was not alone . Yuvrani Swara was right next to him and Yuvraj who never allowed anyone to take her place allowed Swara to do so . She just moved to her room expecting Manik to also come but nothing of that sought happened .

Nandini was an innocent soul and these actions of Manik hurt her beyond any limit . She remembered Swara's words before she had left " when you return back your husband would no longer be only yours .

" She didn't want to believe it but as it's said ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS and Manik's actions proved that she had lost to Swara .

After dinner , she moved to Yuvraj's room but what she saw shocked her to core . She saw Yuvraj was here spending time with Swara and not only that they were sitting too cosily for her liking she knocked at the door . That's when Manik saw her and asked her " Yuvrani sa could you move to your room … I am busy right now . Main aap se kuch der baad baat karta hu ."

And that's when we heard the breaking sound, not of anything but of Nandini's heart . She quietly moved out to her room . Tears rolled down her cheeks as she waited for her love . After sometime she fell asleepm due to the long journey and she was quite tired as well . After sometime, Manik entered inside and immediately regretted as he saw tears stricken face of Nandini . He quietly moved out after giving a small peck on her forehead .