14.TRUTH UNVEILED (b)

Nandini: So on the day you proven guilty

FLASHBACK:

Manan's Bedroom

Nandini: Hukum what do you think about Princess Swara. I mean to say about today's incident the Royal Court declared Princess Swara as innocent. Do you too think the same???😑😑😑

Manik: Nandu the things which we are seeing are just shown to us. But there is something beyond this. Something very big as you said earlier being a Rajput how can she marry her enemy who killed her father in front of her own eyes?? If also got married then she wouldn't be so desperate to gain my attention.😣😣😣

Nandini: You mean to say it is all planned by Princess Swara to be your wife. 😵😵😵

Manik: Yes Nandu, since the Royal Court declared her innocent we can't fight openly, whatever we will do should remain between us and no one should know about it. What do you call Nandu?

Nandini: I have a plan!!!! 😉😉😉

Manik: Don't say something stupid.😅😅😅

Nandini: You mean to say that I always speak stupid and all my talks and ideas are meaningless and useless😡😡😡. You just stay here. I'm going to my Maternal home😭😭😭.

Manik: Arey Nandu my baby I mean to say I'm being stupid.🙃🙃🙃

Nandini: (Shouting) YOU!!!! YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!! How dare you call my Hukum stupid. That Swara she is stupid, her brother is stupid, her plans are stupid, her intentions are stupid. Once I get my hands on her then I will myself show her the way to hell.

Manik: Oh My Tigress be calm and be composed. Our patience is our biggest weapon and haste is only for so be calm.

Nandini: So listen to my plan. LET US SEND ONE OF OUR BEST SPY BEHIND HER. SHE WILL UPDATE US WITH ALL HER MOVES. SO WE CAN BE A STEP AHEAD OF HER. LET US PLAY ALONG WITH HER. AND YOU START BEING FRIENDLY WITH HER SO SHE STOP DOUBTING US.

Manik: But Nandini what if she starts doubting us?? What if she tries to harm you??

Nandini: Yes that is why I'm saying you to be close with her. (To dasi) Padma goes and brings Chetak.

      CHETAK IS NANDINI'S EAGLE. IT IS FASTER THAN ANY OTHER EAGLE IN THEIR KINGDOM. IT IS GIFTED TO NANDINI BY MANIK ON HER KARWACHAUTH. IT IS MORE LIKE A BEST FRIEND TO NANDINI. IT ONLY BOWS TO MANAN AND A FRIEND  COZ THE FRIEND IS THE ONE WHO HELPED MANIK TO FIND IT.

     Nandini immediately wrote a letter, tied to its leg and left it in the air. Manik is confused because he doesn't know to whom she wrote.

Manik: Nandu, who are you calling?? Why are you sending Chetak, send some other bird you know Chetak only..... Wait a minute are you going to call the one who I'm thinking about.

Nandini: Yes Hukum I'm going to call your sister, my best friend MANJUSHA.

Hearing about Manjusha, Manik is shocked.

         NORA FATEHI AS MANJUSHA SINGHANIA. BEST FRIEND OF MANAN. ALWAYS HELPS THEM. IS A SECRET RAKHI SISTER OF MANIK. SHE WILL BURN THE WHOLE WORLD IF YOU TRY TO HARM MANAN. SHE IS A SPY. SHE IS A FIGHTER.  SHE IS JUST LIKE WATER BELOW THE CLOTH WE CANNOT KNOW UNTIL IT MAKES US WET. (SHE IS MY FAVOURITE SO NO OFFENCE). 

MANJUSHA'S FLASHBACK:-

One day when Manik was 11 and Nandini was 9 they were playing. Manik is trying to lighten Nandu's mood, Nandu is sad because no one wants to play with her as she is a Princess. They all are afraid of her so she doesn't have a single friend. So Manik asked King's permission to take Nandini to a nearby Lake near the Jungle (Both Manan are completely trained). When they went near the lake they heard someone shouting for help.

         When they traveled in the direction of the sound they saw some drunkards trying to force a girl. Manan attacked them seeing Prince and Princess all of them flew away. Seeing her condition Manik went aside leaving Nandini and the girl. Nandini gave the girl her spare dress and helped her in changing. Nandini observed the girl was tall, white in complexion, having thick brown hair, eyes like doe and pouty pink lips.

          When they changed they went near Manik who was sitting near Lakeside all ready for a mini picnic. When Manik saw them approaching him he asked them to sit. All this time the girl is completely quiet. Manik asked Nandini to speak to her through eyes.

Nandini: Hello I'm Nandini and he is my Hukum? What is your name??

Girl: Hello my name is Manjusha.

Nandini: So Manjusha will you be my friend. Actually I don't have friends because all are afraid of me because I'm a Princess. Say will you be my friend??? (She asked with  hope in her eyes)

      Manik can't see Nandini sad but he knows they can't pressurize someone to be her friend, before Manik can say something.....

Manju: Ok I will be your friend but you have to call me Manju, ok Princess.

Nandini: Arey now tho I'm your friend so you can call me Nandini or Nandu.

Manju: But how can I call you by your name, you are a Princess.

Nandini: You are tho my friend na....

Manik: So Manjusha, who are you? What are you doing here?

Manju: Prince I'm daughter of Yashwanth Singhania. My father was a soldier in the army but in the last war my father died. My mother died giving birth to me. After my parents' death my relatives took all the property and gold and left me on the streets. I'm living the life of a beggar from 3 months. Being the only daughter my father always pampered me but now I have to have an empty stomach for many days.

Manik: You can call me BHAI. I already have 3 sisters. I don't mind having another. But how dare your relatives do like that you don't worry they will be punished in the court.

Manju: Bhaisa you can call me Manju. I don't want all property, I want a peaceful life. I wanted to be a spy but before my training started my father passed away.

Nandini: You don't worry we don't want someone else to be like them. Everyone should have fear of injustice. And about training you will be trained by our Guruji. He is the one who taught us skills. I know you don't want to be in limelight so it will be a secret between three of us.

Manju: Thank you so much you saved me, gave me another life I can never repay your debt.

Manik: Not you, but I can never repay you. You brought a smile on my Nandu's face, you agreed to be my sister, so thank you.

Nandini: Manju you stay with my daima in her house actually she is a widow and her daughter died recently, she is just like a mother to me.

Manju: As you say.

       After sometime they dropped Manju in daima's house and left for the fort. Next day Manjusha went to court. Her relatives who took her property were arrested and her property was given to her.

           -----------FLASHBACK ENDS------------

Manik: But Nandini, are you sure we have to involve Manjusha because there are many more spies who can do our work?

Nandini: No Hukum Manjusha is perfect for this work so let her do this.

They were called for Lunch. Swara tries to impress Manik so she prepares Lunch for Manik. (Manan and Swara eat in Swara's chamber). But tasting the food, Manan can say that it's prepared by daima, who is Manik's Nanny. When they went to their room, they were shocked.........

------------------------CLIFF HANGER-----------------------

Precap: MANJUSHA'S ENTRY

Target :|300 votes, 300/unlimited comments and 20 followers for future updates|

Complete the target and get another update.......

Precap-you all think what can happen

Hope you answer them

1)are you liking the story

2)what you think about this plot

3)Are you excited for future chapters

Do give your review on above