17.LOVE

ENJOY THE UPDATE

TIME FOR THEIR MOMENT .

KINGS CHOICE

CAUTION :MATURE CONTENT

This chapter may contain content of an adult nature. If you are easily offended or are under the age of 18, please skip the part which i have already marked so you can easily skip that part now. The parah marked is intended for adults only and may include scenes of sexual content, suggestive pictures, or graphic violence.

And here it begins...

Evening time happen... we had dinner, wine, music, and now since we both were half drunk

We wanted to go to bed and have our moments in the place where no one can disturb us. That was our room.. After long we would be having this moments

Candles were decorated like a room and were lightened fully...

Manik and i was staring each other

And then

He is kissing me passionately, but stopped and pulled back carrying me up to his room in bridal style. He kissed on my forehead while taking me up on the stairs all the while looking into my eyes. We are both lost in each other's eyes.

He slowly laid me on the bed and he was on top of me.

"Remember one thing Nandini ", his breath hitching my face. "You. Are. Mine. No one can change that", he said and crashed his lips on mine with love and hunger that's swelling in his eyes.

I kissed him back with the same feelings. My fingers routed in his hair and my legs went around his waist. His hands on my back and my neck pressing me gently to him. His rough hands on my smooth skin burning lust and passion from the depths of our bodies.

We are kissing hard and fast. Many moans escaped my lips when our tongues collided and fought for dominance. He won, but I am too lost in the kiss to even notice that. We pulled away, but he kept kissing me from the neck to my bare shoulder.

His other hand is on the hem of my dress drawing it up on my thigh every second. I tangled my head back while he kissed my neck for him to have a better axis. Something inside me is carving and burning from his touch. How can just a touch do it to me?

His lips and kisses sending unavoidable tingles and electricity to my body that are igniting me like fire. He nibbled on my neck making his mark there.

He pulled away and caught the hem of my dress to pull it up off my head to get rid of it. I helped him by pulling it. I am now only in my red lacy panties. I felt so naked in front of him like that. Instantly my hands went over my chest to cover myself from him in shy and shame.