13.TRUTH UNVEILED (a)

Swara noticed some daasi taking Nandini's food to her room . She immediately stopped her and asked her to give the plate she would take as she has some important work to discuss with Nandini . Daasi handed over the plate to Swara as she couldn't disobey her . As soon as the daasi left she mixed the potion that she had in Nandini's food and instructed Sundari , " Give this to one of the daasi and tell her to give this to Nandini . " Sundari did as she was told and Swara waited for the Sabha to get started .

Later at the sabha .

Nandini and Manik entered the Sabha Hall and sat on their seats . Nandini was not feeling well but then she couldn't let her health come between her duties as a princess . She suddenly started to giggle and then laughed loudly . The crowd there and even Manik was stunned by her behaviour . (Or was he ??) She stood up and started dancing suddenly . All the people there were shocked and couldn't react but one person there was smirking seeing her BEHAVIOUR none other than Swara . She thought that now Manik would scold Nandini and send her to her room and ask her to fill in for Nandini .

Much to her dismay , nothing as such happened . Yes you heard it right nothing as such happened . Instead Swara saw Nandini moving towards her . She didn't expect this but she thought it was due to her intoxication . As soon as Nandini reached near Swara she held her head high and said , "This is what you expected right . Hahaha but you absolutely failed . What made you think that it is easy to play with Nandini Manik Malhotra ha ?? Then you are absolutely wrong . Now you must be wondering how this happened right ?? "

Swara : What are you saying Nandini Rani sa . Why would I intoxicate you ?? Raja sa please tell her to stop this drama .

Nandini : Oh my dear Swara , let me ask you a question !! When and where did you meet Sundari ??

Swara : What !! How is Sundari related to this? Anyways since you have asked me I will answer you . I met her in the palace itself when you were not here . She is my most trusted daasi .

Nandini : Thanks for your truthful answer Swara . Now let's break your bubble dear . Sundari you may come inside .

And there came Sundari into the Sabha with her head high . She came and bowed her head in front of Manik and Nandini and just gave a smirk to Swara .

Nandini : Sundari I will directly come to the point . Just tell the truth .

Sundari : Ji Rani sa . Parso subah Chotti Rani Sa ne hume ek sharab ki bottle laane ko kaha tha aur woh sharab unhone aaj subah aapke khaane mein milayi thi main aapko dene aayi thi .

Nandini : Shukriya Sundari .

Swara : Yeh jooth hai humne aisa kuch nahi kiya tha . (And her crocodile tears started flowing) She went towards Manik and said , " Aap puchhiye na Nandini Sa se ki woh aisa kyu kar rahi hai ?? Kya isliye kyuki aap aaj kal mere saath jyada rehte hai aur unhe yeh pasand nahi ??

Manik : Swara Swara Swara (pushes her away) Tumhe kya laga mein tum par bharosa karta hu ?? Mein Nandini ki baat na maan kar tum par bharosa karu ?? Toh yeh tumhari galat faimi hai Swara . Sainiko Maharaj Jarasandh ko yaha laya jai !!

And Swara was busted because she knew she couldn't do anything .

Manik : Swara tumhe kaise yakin ho gaya ki main Nandini ko chhod kar tumhare paas aaunga ?? Yeh sab humara hi khel tha Swara jisme tum phas gayi !!

Swara: (self talk) Oh My God what is brother doing here. No, I can't let him ruin my plan. Yess I have to do something before he ruins everything. Think Swara thinks if he will open his mouth then all my plans are of no use. No Nandini I can't let you win. If you win then I will lose Manik my love!! and also the title of Queen I have to do something. (Then she have a sinister smirk on her face)

Swara: Brother what are you planning against my husband please tell them that I don't have anything to do with this. See just because of you my Husband, my in-laws and the whole kingdom is treating me like I'm guilty. Please say brother.

Nandini: Oh my my what a scene the great Swara who orders everyone without caring about them is now literally begging her brother in Court. Where is your so-called attitude? You know it's better you accept the truth or else you are going to be punished hard and in the hands of OUR sorry sorry MY Husband.

Swara: (Shouting) What the hell are you saying he is even my husband not only yours. He filled vermilion on my forehead and tied the nuptial chain around my neck so stop claiming him as YOURS he is MINE.

Manik: (Dangerously) How dare you Swara. How dare you disrespect my wife, my love. Nobody I said nobody has the right to disrespect her, not me, not even herself. Then who are you to disrespect her. She is my WIFE, my LOVE, my POSSESSION and my PRIDE. She is MINE even the breath she takes even the air she touches is all MINE. Don't you know how much I hate if someone disrespect what is MINE. You should be punished for doing this. So what punishment shall we give.

Swara: (Astonishing) What are you saying Man...

Manik cut her in the middle and dangerously asks

Manik: What did you just call me??? How dare you call me by my name you are neither my Parents nor my Love to call me  by my name. Did you ever hear my Parents calling me by my name, no it's a big NO. Did you ever hear my Love I mean Nandini calling me by my name, again a big fat NO. She calls me Hukum. You know how sweetly she calls me. It feels like someone pouring nectar in your ears....

Swara: But Hukum....

Manik again cuts her in the middle, listening to Hukum from Swara's mouth, his blood boils, his eyes turn red, his body starts trembling in anger, he turns red in anger. Anyone who will see him like this will definitely say that he is a MONSTER.

Manik: How dare you call me Hukum I'm controlling myself just because you are a lady but seems like you want to play with fire now whatever I'm saying or doing is all just your call because you are hell bent on making me lose my cool...

Sensing Manik's anger Nandini decides to step down because she knows  Manik will be out of control and he can do anything which can make them regret. She doesn't want someone to point their finger towards Manik, it is the last thing she wants to see in this world.

Nandini: Hukum wait!!!!

Everyone's attention turns towards Nandini.

Nandini: Hukum if we don't clear Swara's confusion she won't be able to solve it in this lifetime. As you all know our new Princess is very concerned about her beauty. If she keeps on stressing like this then all her hairs will turn white. Now only without beauty products she looks like a rotten apple. If her hair turns white then she will surely look like a Chudail(Witch).

Hearing Nandini, all the people in the court shared a big round of laughter. Even the King and Queens laugh wholeheartedly. Swara feels humiliated. She looks towards Manik who turns his face, unable to control his laughter. The dasi and soldiers are laughing their hearts out.

Nandini: Hukum will you say the other half of the story or shall I start??

Manik: (Lovingly) Please do the honours my Queen.

Nandini: So on the day you were proven innocent.......

            ------------CLIFF HANGER------------

Target :|300 votes, 300/unlimited comments and 20 followers for future updates|

Complete the target and get another update.......

Precap-you all think what can happen

Hope you answer them

1)are you liking the story

2)what you think about this plot

3)Are you excited for future chapters

Do give your review on above