Chapter 1

No Ones POV

In the city of Orario at sunrise at its peak upon a dilapidated church we find in the basement two people, one a boy who looks like he's in his late teens with smooth white skin, brown short long hair and blue eyes. The other was a girl with black hair that was in pigtails wearing a white dress that seemed to show a lot of cleavage with a blue ribbon around her neck and she was sitting on the boys back.

???: "Bell should be arriving fairly soon."

???: "I just hope he didn't get into too much trouble. He's still an under-leveled adventurer."

???: "I know Riku, but have faith in him. On the bright side your stats went up, sadly you're still at the same level you are." she said while getting off his back and holding a piece of paper showing his stats.

Riku: "Really cool but I have to ask why I have to hide what level I am from the public Hestia?"

Hestia: "You do realize that you need to keep a low profile?"

Riku: "You do realize I could probably pay to refurbish our current home with my high earning potential?"

Hestia: "True but that would raise suspicion; and I don't want to lose you to another god or goddess because of your strengths."

Riku sighs and sits up and takes the paper looking at his stats. He understands his goddess' feelings in this situation. He's the first person to join the Hestia famila and from the years they've been together; they have gotten close, aware he has a special place in her heart. He pets her head gently this shocks Hestia to look up at Riku.

Riku: "I can say for sure I'm not going anywhere. You are my goddess. I wouldn't change that if given fame or fortune; so you don't need to worry about it, you are all I need." He said, giving a heart warming smile to his goddess.

The moment was interrupted by the sound of a door being outside the door. Revealing a boy with white hair, red eyes and wearing light armor. Recognizing who came in, Hestia went out to greet the last member Bell while Riku put on the top part of his armor back on and went out to greet Bell as well.

Bell: " Goddess! Riku! I'm back from the dungeon"

Hestia: "Bell! Your back!!"

Riku: "Welcome home Bell. How was the dungeon?"

Bell just rubbed his head in frustration, deep in thought and sighed.

Riku: "It couldn't be that bad...could it? What happened?"

Bell: "It could have been worse. It's going to be a long story though." Bell recounted his time, him meeting Ais Wallenstein, the Minotaur and the strange adventurer wearing a fedora wielding dual glaives.

Riku: "Wait....back up, did that strange adventurer happen to have black cat ears and blue and yellow eyes..."

Bell: "Now that I think about it, no blue and yellow eyes, but he did have cat ears and tail, he was wearing a mask over his fedora."

Hestia: "If he was a low level grunt working for the pesky Loki Familia he probably used low grade potions."

Bell: "He didn't use a potion, he used some sort of healing spell on me, but it wasn't a common healing spell healers used..."

Hestia: "What spell did he use?"

Riku: "Hestia we owe the Loki Familia a favor. If he is who I think he is, we'll probably run into them if I tag along with you as well. No more running off into the dungeon on your own Bell."