Chapter 8

Sudden Changes

In the forest, Bowser and Pink were walking again and Pink said "Will you ever return to your people?", so he said "I think I caused enough harm for them not to want me back", so she said "So you are the bad guy", so he smirked and said "I quess I am then", then suddenly Pink said "Down!", so they both croutched and Bowser asked "What is it?", so she said "It's my people", so Bowser said "Well shit", "Welcome to home", but suddenly she threw her arrow at the other man and sneaked closer and surprised the other one with a stab to the neck. She said "For hurting me and my friends" and looked at Bowser with a smirk, so Bowser said "Woah", "Didn't think my little pink jungle girl would be a frickin bad ass", so Pink smiled, rolled her eyes and said "That was nothing", so Bowser said with a smirk "I'm starting to like you", so Pink smiled and said "Well then follow the little pink jungle girl", so she led their way and Bowser followed her with small laughter. In the Jugor's camp, things were going pretty normal. The Old Wise Man said to a member "Ben is doing better than I thought", "He was created for this", "I see great things in him", so the man said "Good", "He isn't weak anymore", "Should we let him meet his Father as a test", so he said "Yes", "I know he will pass", so he nodded and said "I will take him then". He walked to the kid's room and said to Ben "It's time to meet a man", so he said "Yes, sir". He took him across the camp to the tree house where his Father was kept. 

The man opened the door and said to Winston "You have 2 minutes", so he said "Thank you" and the guard walked out and said to Ben "Go in now", so he said "Yes, sir" and walked in with a empty expression. Winston yelled "BEN!", "I was so concerned about you!", but Ben didn't respond and kept a straight face with no emotion. Winston asked "Is everything okay?", "Why aren't you coming?", so he said "I had to meet you", "I don't hug people", "Love is weakness". Winstons face expression turned into a confused one and he asked "Son, why can't you hug your own Father?", so he said "Father?", "I don't know you", so Winston's body went through a panic wave and he asked "You don't remember me?!", "I'm your Father, Ben!", "What did they do to you!?". Ben just walked out of the tree house and the man said "Visit is over?", so Ben said "Yes, sir". As the man closed the door, Winston cryingly yelled "What did you do to my little boy!?" and broke into crying after the door closed. The man walked to The Wise Old Man and said "He is ready", "He is one of us", so the Wise Old Man smiled and said "Good".

It was the next day in White Hill Town and the disease was still present. Joey had looked after the patients the whole night and was extremely tired. He went to Omar and said to him "Your healing has been impressing!", "You still have to stay here, but you aren't in danger anymore!", so he said "Thanks for helping me and the others!", so he said "Of course!". Olivia's bed was empty. That is because she healed compeletely and this morning she returned to her friends. Apollo was doing better too, but not compeletely healed. Apollo was dreaming about something. In his dream he heard the familiar earthquake sound and saw ocean moving violently with lighting flashing, so he woke up violently and Joey asked "Are you Okay?", so he nodded and said "I saw the same thing again", so he asked "What thing?", so he thought for a second and said "Forget it", so Joey went to Doctor Bob's bed and asked "How are you doing?", so he said "Bad, really bad", "I don't know how this will end", so he looked sad. Suddenly he heard William shouting "NO, NO, NO!", so he ran there. It was Sophia and her machine told that she was dead. Joey started to check her, while her family cried. Joey said to them "I'm sorry...", "She is dead", so Robert got angry and grabbed Joey and yelled "Why didn't you treat her!", "Why did you let her die?!", so William pulled him away from him and said "Stop!", "He tried his best", but he punched his Father in the face and left the room. 

Princess was still crying on her Mother's body and said "Mom, I love you so much" and closed her dead eyes. Joey wrapped his arm around her neck and said "I'm sorry" and they grieved together with William joining them after wiping the blood from his nose. Robert went to their apartment and he snapped and started to scream alone. He started to throw things and started to destroy everything in the apartment while screaming. William came to the apartment and yelled "What the hell are you doing!?", so he came to him with tears on his eyes and screamed to him "These people kill our Family and you do nothing!", "You always told that I had to be strong to survive", "Now I'm doing that!" and sank a knife into his Father's heart. William looked into his son's eyes shocked and fell to the floor. Robert started to Hyperventilate and started to break more things. After a while he came outside covered in blood and with his Father's head and yelled "ATTENTION!", so everyone looked his way and immediately screamed. He said "My Father was a fucking fool and didn't know what he was doing", "From this moment on, I will be the next Whitehill leading this place!". Because some people saw him as strong and he is supposed to lead after his Father, so everybody dropped to their knees. Wexer said to his people "We will kneel!", so they dropped to their knees. Hyper was shocked and looked around as everybody dropped to their knees, but he didn't, so Robert asked "What is wrong?", "Do I have to kill you?", so he looked pissed and said "No, sir" and kneeled too.

Princess came out of the medical house wiping tears from her face and when she saw his Brother hold their Father's head in his hand, she screamed loud and fainted. Robert shouted "Lock Xavier and his friends!", "let the sick ones be", "Bring Jack to me", so the soldiers shouted "Yes, sir". Inside their room, they were talking. Xavier said "It's apparently looking better", so Valentine said "Yeah, that is what I heard from Joey" and Andrew said with a huge smile "And Omar is doing good", so Ray smiled and said "Yeah!". Xavier said "We are very close to getting our people out of there", so Jack said "Yeah, I don't know how long I can wait". Then suddenly soldiers rushed into the room and captured everyone, so Xavier asked "What is this?!", "What are you doing?!", so one soldier said "Taking orders from President Robert, so Valentine asked "What?" and as they were taken out, Jack was taken to another direction, so Ray shouted "Where are you taking him?", but no one answered. The guards threw them into the cell, where they were when they first came there.

 Xavier said "Home sweet home" with a scared look. Jack was taken into Robert's room. The guards kicked him inside to the room and Robert looked satisfied and said "Thank you", "Now leave us alone". Robert said "Do you know how much I have been waiting for this?". He punched him the face and said "Ever since you killed my Brother!" and kicked him in the stomach and said "This is just the beginning of a painful night!", "You will be executed in first light!", so he kept hitting and kicking him everywhere in his body. Princess woke up from the floor and ran into the Medical room and Joey asked "What is wrong?", so she said "Robert killed our Father and took over!", "Your friends are in a cell and Jack will die tomorrow!", so Joey looked scared and looked terrified and said "We have to stop him!", so she nodded and said "Most of us decided to follow him, but what he did..." and she broke into tears and Joey said "He will pay for what he did!", "We will plan something, Okay?", so she nodded and wiped the tears off. Inside the cell Valentine said "What happened there?!", "How the hell would he become the leader?", so Xavier looked scared and said "I have no idea, but all I know is that Jack is in danger", so Ray asked "How will we turn this situation around?", so Xavier said "I have no idea".