Chapter 7

The Infected Town

At midnight in The Red Village, Izzy said "It's time to go, it's almost midnight!", so Ludwig looked nervous and said "I'm so anxious about this" and Amanda said "You're not the only one". Luke said "At night, their guards are lower, so I suspect that we could do this", so Yolanda prayed for them and Lennard told himself "Be brave, be brave, be brave!" and Izzy told Rose "Don't be scared", "Just follow us, Okay?", so she nodded. Then Izzy opened her own cage and realized that there was this one key hole that opens every cage, so Izzy said "Everyone alert", "When I open these gates, be calm", "We will get out!" and she did it, so everyone got out. For the Cannibals it was an important day, because tonight at midnight The Queen would eat The King, but The pair heard some noises coming from downstairs, so The King said "Go and check out!", so one of the guards went and when he opened the door, he saw everyone out of their cages, so he yelled "They are free!", and ran back again, so Izzy shouted "Now we run!", so they did, but when they came up, they realized that everyone was awake. Dozens of soldiers came with their spears and surrounded them. Izzy kept repeating "No, no, no!" and The King started to laugh creepily and said "Look who came out" and did a creepy clown laughter and said "Get them all here", so the guards got them there and The King stepped up and said "This was a mistake!" and slith Luke's throath. 

As he fell to the floor in pain, Izzy shouted "No!", as The King cut few other throaths too. Lennard dropped down to his knees and said "Please my King, I will work for you!", "I will be loyal to you", "Just spare me!" so The King said "Good", so he looked relieved, but a second later he slith his throath too. He fell to the ground while screaming, as Izzy and the others were screaming and crying. Then The Queen said "What about that girl", "She led them out", so The King thought for a second and said "Come here", so she did and Rose said "Izzy!", so she said "Rose, don't" and The King said "Put your hand on the table", so she did and he looked at her with a creepy smile, took his knife and hit it on her fingers, cutting two of them, so she screamed loudly and cried in pain, as The King said "You won't die, instead you will be seeing your friends die!", "One by one!", laughed and said "Take them back and prepare the corpses!". As they were taken to the cells, Rose hugged Izzy and asked "Are you Okay", so she nodded and said to everyone "This was my fault", "I shouldn't have brought up the idea", so Ludwig who was still traumatized said "It wasn't your fault", "We all decided together to do it". Izzy broke in to tears and said "I hope Jack is coming".

Then The Queen said "It is time for me to eat The King!", "Now empty the room, so I can end him!", so The guards bowed and left the room. After 2 minutes, one of the guards asked "Should we go in?", so another said "Yes, let's go". They opened the door and were surprised by what they saw. The King was eating The Queen's body with his huge fork and he said "You think I would let her eat me!", And gave a huge "WOHHOHHOOOO" laughter. The guards were so scared of him, so they just accepted it even though their tradition is for The Queen to eat The King. In White Hill Town people were panicking. As William was walking inside from the dinner at dark, dozens of people gathered around him and asked what was happening, so he said "We have a disease spreading here!", "Take your masks, stay inside your houses and if you feel sick then go to the medical building!", so everyone started to leave to inside. Princess and Robert catched William and they walked to their apartment. On the way, Princess asked "When will we see mom?", so William, said "As soon as possible", "For now everyone needs to isolate!" and Robert asked "What about the fucking war?!", so he said "We can't fight in this state", "The bastards knew how to slow us down!". 

Then they came inside their apartment and Princess looked out of the window and said "Why are people still outside?", so William came there, opened the window and shouted "You have to go inside!", "Tell everyone who you see the same thing too!", so they all nodded to them and William said "I hope that didn't scare the Jungors away!". At the same time, the Jungor members were outside and the members were panicking and telling stuff like "We have to get out of here!", "This place is cursed!", "What if this is god's way of punishing us!", so Wexer shouted "SHUT UP!", so everyone went quiet, so he said "God wanted for us to come here and fight and we will do so!", "We will be at the gate, so we're far away from everyone!", so everyone nodded. Joey walked into the Medical house and Bob came to him, so Joey asked "How are they doing?", so he said "Not good", "Their fewer is rising fast" and they walked to Omar who was sleeping. Joey tested Omar's forehead with his hand and it was burning hot. Joey looked concerned and started to check the others. He came to Olivia's bed and saw that she was awake, so he asked "Olivia, how are you feeling?", so she said "Like crap" and puked to the floor and Joey tested her forehead, but it wasn't as hot. Then Apollo who was sleeping on the other bed, suddenly started to have a seizure and started to shake with foam coming from his mouth, so Joey shouted to Bob "Hey, I need you here!" and they together turned him to his side and kept helping him. The night came and the doctors kept helping the sick.

It had been two days since the Disease spread and it was morning. The sick ones were mostly in a worse condition. Joey and Bob were around a man, trying to save his life, but it failed. Joey put his hand on his face and said "Again!", "Too many are dying!", and then Omar started to cough heavily, so they came to him and asked "How are you feeling?", so he weakly said "Not good", so Joey looked scared. Omar's condition had gotten worse and right now it didn't look very promising for him, so Joey turned around with a tear coming from his eye and he said "We should probably get his Father here just in case", so Bob agreed. Joey came to the apartment and rang the doorbell. Xavier came, opened the door and said "Joey!", "How are you doing?", so he said "Good", "I came to tell you something", so Andrew anxiously asked "How is my boy doing?", so he looked sadly at him and said "He is not doing very well", "I think you should visit him", so his face dropped and a cold wave went through his body. Valentine asked "What about our other friends?", so he said "Olivia and Apollo are doing fine right now", "You can all come to check them, but put your masks on", so Ray said "Sure" and took the masks from the cabinet and shared them to the others.

 They walked to the Medical house and Andrew immediately ran to Omar and yelled "Son!", so he tried to open his eyes and said with a weak voice "Dad?", so he said "Yes, I am here now!", so he smiled and said "I feel so weak". Andrew looked sad and said "Son, you have to keep fighting!", "I know we can make it through this!", so he nodded slightly and smiled. The others went to Olivia and Apollo, but Apollo was sleeping, so Joey said "Maybe we should let him rest", "He has had a lot of seizures", so they understood and Olivia said "Still breathing", "How have you guys been feeling?", so Valentine said "We have done pretty good", "We haven't felt sick yet" and Jack said "Are you feeling better", so she said "Yes", "I feel like it has passed!", "They still keep me here just in case though", so Jack said "Good", "My wound is healing too", "This was the first time I got up since I was shot!", so she smiled and said "Awesome!". Then Andrew said to them "You can talk to Omar now", so they came and Ray said "Hey buddy, how are you doing?", "I've been missing you!", so he laughed and said "Pretty crap if we're being honest", "I missed you guys too" and Xavier smiled and said "Once you get healthy, we will go and kick some Cannibal ass", so he laughed and said "Hell Yeah!" and they did a fist click with each other, while everyone was laughing. Bob suddenly fell to the floor and started to puke, so Joey said "No!" and ran to him and helped him to a empty hospital bed. Bob said "Seems like I caught the disease too" and puked more, as Joey looked at the room nervously, knowing that he had to work alone now.