じゅうに

It's finally Monday and Doyoung will come back to school after he went absent for 2 days last week.

It looks like a normal day for him of course he wasn't that gone for too long.

Doyoung felt uneasy now as there are students been eyeing him up and whispering to each other things he can't hear. At first, he thought it's nothing but as he walks it looks like everyone's been doing it like they were talking about him but he can't understand why.

He just then lowered his head and continued to walk over to his classroom ignoring everyone he walks into.

"He's here!"

He heard one of his classmates said. He then looked up and saw his classmates whispering too some of them where laughing and some of them where whistling playfully calling him some names. He then noticed something written on the board.

"Call me up anytime, I'm Kim Doyoung, a slut

Number +82 XX XXXX YYYY"

"Doyoung it looks like it's on the board in other class too" Ten told him who came from outside the classroom looking like he ran all the way from there and looked at him worriedly

--------------------------

"Out of my way!" Taeyong angrily said as he pushed the person in front of him and walked towards the next classroom

"Hey! Why are you in our class?" One of the students asked

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled in the student's face and went to the board to erase what's written in there.

He did it in every classroom he went to.

He saw it, the messages written on every board of that building, and his blood boiled wanted to kill that person who did it.

Doyoung walk towards the board and picked up the eraser as his tears started to fall off from his eyes. Before he can erase the first letter written someone grabbed the eraser from his hands and started to do it for him. He can't help but tear up as he watches Taeyong erases it thoroughly.

After Taeyong finishes he then faced the students watching them and throws angrily the eraser on the table and kicked the nearest chair he saw making everyone flinch.

"Who did this?"

"Who dared to bully my man?" he yelled

"Listen carefully. If you ever do this again, Even if you are a girl or whatever I won't let you get away with it. I'LL PROTECT DOYOUNG NO MATTER WHAT!" 

"Come here" he told Doyoung and started dragging him out of the room.

They skipped classes and went to Taeyong's house.

Doyoung can see that angry look in Taeyong that hasn't soothed yet. Taeyong just stared at the bed and looked outside his room's window probably thinking about something.

Doyoung took Taeyong's hand in him and started wiping off the chalk on his boyfriend's uniform that he got while erasing on the board

"Thank you" Doyoung softly said

"Thank you Taeyong" he said as he started to tear up again

Taeyong then places his hands on Doyoungs face and lifted it up making him look into him

"Lift your head up and look at me" he said as he scanned Doyoung's face

"There you got some on your face" he said as he wiped the chalk that's gotten into Doyoung's face which the younger also did as he saw some on his face too and they both giggled at the action.

Doyoung lowered his head again.

"Taeyong. I'm not-" he paused for a bit as he tried to control his tears and then looked up to Taeyong "-scared anymore" he then leaned closer and kissed Taeyong on his lips.

The kiss was sweet but short. Enough to express their feelings towards each other.

They stared at each other's eyes for a while before Taeyong pulled him into a hug.

They broke the hug and Taeyong cupped Doyoung's face and wiped his tears. He then leaned in and pulled Doyoung into a kiss and laid him into the bed.

And that day was extra special because I know you know what happened next👀

-----------------------------------

(a/n) This is only the beginning as there are a lot of things that are going to happen in this book and I'm hella excited.