にじゅういち

Doyoung leave the bar and went to the park.

Even if he and Taeyong weren't together anymore he still wanted to do the promise they made for their unborn child.

It's heavily raining outside luckily Doyoung had an umbrella. He then went to the spot where they marked a year ago hoping that it's still dry although it's already raining hard. And he was surprised to see an umbrella covering the spot meaning someone already went there first and that is none other else than the one whom he promised that thing with. He then saw a cute mini bunny the same thing that Taeyong gave him last Valentines and the one they gave their baby as a gift.

Doyoung hurriedly put down his umbrella and placed the flower he bought and the mini present and looked around for the presence of the person who came before him.

"Taeyong" he called as he continue to search all over the place.

There were no people around because of the rain but Doyoung still tried to look for the presence of any person who's in there at the moment.

"Taeyong" he called again desperate that he can see him.

He then stood up forgetting his umbrella not bothering to be soaked in the rain.

He then runs to the exit hoping that he can still chase Taeyong and he's still near the area.

Doyoung then saw a man with an umbrella who's back is facing him

"Taeyong!" he called and ran over him

The man turned around in his direction and to his surprise that it is not Taeyong but a man he also knew

"Doyoung"

The man then walked over to him and covered him with his umbrella.

"Taeil-ssi why are you here?" Doyoung asked

"It's raining hard and I saw you walked out of the bar. I then thought I'd give you a ride but when I chased you outside you're already gone so I asked Ten where did you go and he told me that you're here so I went here to look for you but I got lost because I'm not familiar with this place. You know I seldom go here so I still not know every place. I was just thinking about what should I do now and then luckily I saw you"

Doyoung didn't talk and just looked at Taeil as he was now shivering in cold because of getting wet in the rain

"Come on let's go in my car. I'll drop you off home"

Taeil said and put his hands around Doyoung's shoulder and went to his car.

Taeil opened the door for Doyoung 

"Please get on" Taeil offered

And then Doyoung went in. Taeil then closed the door and went to the driver's side and entered the car.

He then removed his jacket and handed it to Doyoung.

"Here use this. I know your cold. You should've not walked around without any umbrella next time, you might catch a cold" said Taeil worriedly and then he leans in and wrapped the jacket on Doyoung himself.

Doyoung looked at Taeil sincerely as he was so thankful for his kindness.

"Thank you Taeil-ssi" Doyoung uttered and smiled slightly

Taeil also smiled back at him and also helped him to put his seat belt on.

And he guessed it's not bad to have a new friend especially if it's a kind one like Taeil.