Chapter nine

But what Jerich didn't know was that it was not over. Miss Penalopy may be dead but we still need to find my uncle and the dust.

We where now on our way back to the ship. Well the flying ship. The captain change the boat a little.

Pam, Jerich and I where lying in the back just talking. We laid for hours and finally i fell asleep on Jerich stomach.

***

I woke up the next morning to an crash. Like the ship just landed.

"What just happen?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"We just landed." Jerich explain.

"Oh...." I said. I look over the ship and she that we where now on snow. Great snow again. I am frozen. Not literally.

I jump off the boat and walk to the captain.

"Caption is their a problem?" I ask when everyone stairs at me.

"No Lyra we just found your uncle..." He said.

"Oh... where is he?" I ask

"We don't know but what we do know is that he is close." He said.

"Well what are we waiting for. Come Lyra." Pam said.

We jogged ahead of them me and Pam and Jerich. Just having fun. Yeah we are those people.

***

(Hours later)

We finally came to this ice house. We knock on the dour and my uncle open the door.

"Lyra??" He ask confused

"Yes uncle it is me. I missed you so much." I said and give him a big hug.

"I missed you to but I am afraid I have bad news. " He said with a sad face.

"What is it?"

"They lied. Their are no dust here. I searched everywhere."

"Well maybe it's destiny is never to be found."

***

The end

***

Well I hope you guys like it but read my other story to its name is forbidden love because of a Curse.

Love you all...

Almi