Description ∆ Information

Bucky Barnes had a plan. No kids (at least for the time being), focus on his career and his relationship with the best person he had ever met. Being the best husband he could be was a challenge, but according to Steve, he did amazing without even trying.

But that may not always be the case.

Being in a relationship was always something that came easy to him. He never understood the belief that marriage caused strain. He and Steve got married, went on a roadtrip that they could barely even call a honeymoon, and then resumed every day life. Now they just had two rings in the mix, that they felt when they entwined their fingers.

But a four year old kid that Bucky hadn't known existed? That the idea of had never been thought of? Whose mother abandoned him in an airport five years before, in a state he had never been to? That could definitely cause some problems.

What's up, peeps? This was originally going to be a long one shot, but after I got past 5,000 words in only three scenes and had MUCH more to write, I figured a mini fic would be more functional!

This is just an idea that I was playing around with, so I began to write it between online school lessons...sometimes during.

Anyways! I hope y'all enjoy.

With love,
ADM