Chapter one

-Percy-

Chiron called me, Annabeth and thalia to the big house two hours back. He told us that we needed to go to Japan and protect someone called "deku" (I think that was his name) that goes to UA. Now here's the problem-we tried protesting that chiron could ask someone else because all of us wanted to go back and do our own things. But Chiron had made up his mind and we had to follow his orders. We gave up on asking Chiron to let us stay but we asked him if piper and jason could join us as we needed piper's charm speak. As for jason, he's pretty good at sword fighting so it would be great to have him along.

-Two days later-
As I finished packing my bags, I opened my cabin door and saw  jason, piper, Annabeth and thalia standing outside waiting for me. One thing you need to know about thalia is that she's impatient and she doesn't date boys because she's the lieutenant of Achilles hunters which ment that she was immortal and she had to stay a maiden.

"Took you long enough water boy" Thalia said with that annoying look of her's. "At least I was not a tree for years pinecone face" I countered as I stuck my tongue out. "Guys! We don't have time for this. Chiron expects us to leave by lights out. Let's get going!" Annabeth sighed. We all hoped onto our pegasus (mine being blackjack) when Nico popped out of nowhere behind me. "Ooh! Where ya'll headed?" He asked. "Nico! Get off right now. If you must know, we are headed to japan." I explained as I rolled my eyes. Nico has this thing for adventure. (Ye I made Nico adventurous so what?) He loves adventures and he never misses a chance to go on one. Annabeth sighed. "Alright Nico you can come along but your riding with percy. When blackjack heard this, he went bonkers. "Heyyyy boss I just remembered that I needed to-" "No blackjack you said you said you were free this afternoon and that's how its gonna stay. So you only need to get US to Japan and by us, I mean Nico too." I said calmly

After a long ride to Japan, Blackjack and the other pegasi flew off. I heard some words from blackjack talking to the others on how unfair it was. I sighed. Nico was the son of Hades.And children of the God of the dead don't really get along with animals.

-Annabeth-

After our ride that the pegasus gave us, we walked into the school. The hallway was filled with students that we could not see what was ahead and we didn't even try to read the signs because of our dyslexia. We would just fail in the end. Just then, we heard a familiar voice "Oi you extras. Get out of the way!" No doubt that it was Katsuki Bakugo, son of hephaestus. now, I know it's hard to believe that him, out of all people is a son of hephaestus but believe me, he can cause fires and when you see him in the workshop, you'll be surprised.

We ran straight to him shouting "KATSUKI!" And he was surprised by our hug attack. "Annabeth,Percy,Piper,Thalia, Jason and Nico!" Great to see you guys. What brings you here tho? He asked. "And how Leo? Man, I missed him. I mean, hes my half brother after all." Just when he said the words, everyone stared at how nice katsuki was being. "Bakugo. You know them?" The red head said "yes I do shitty hair got a problem?" He said as he raised his fist. "No" the red haired said in a small tone but he was looking at piper. I guess jason noticed and grabbed piper by the waist and kissed her. To show that she was taken. I thought I saw his face as red as his hair. "Anyways, these are my friends." Katsuki explained and he told them our names. Just then, Aizawa came in. He was Chirons brother. "Come with me" he said.

We all followed him (including bakugo) and he led us into his office. He told us that chiron had told him why we were here and that he told the principal already. After talking in there, the bell rang and bakugo explained that it was time for lunch. We followed him into the lunch hall and we each took a plate with the meals already prepared. Although everyone started eating, the six of us didn't touch our food. Bakugo noticed and told us that he could lit up a fire for us and we thanked him for doing so.

Bakugo stopped eating and lit a fire in the canteen. Everyone was shocked I even heard one guy that had a burned mark on his face said "Are you crazy bakugo? Stop the fire right now before I get Mr. Aizawa. But he didn't listen. Then, One guy got up and left the canteen to go Zeus knows where. But after a few seconds, he came back with Aizawa. Aizawa got the message on what bakugo was trying to do a grabbed the nearest lighter to help. Everyone was shocked. When the fire stabled, the six of us burned our food and muttered offerings in Greek before sitting back down In our seats feeling satisfied and began to eat. Everyone was in shocked. Especially that blue-haired kid.

-Todorioki-

There is something off about the new kids... they burned their food and just sat down like it was casual. I have a suspicion that they might me villains. Bakugo just set a fire in the canteen and Aizawa helped. This just doesn't make sense! Why would Aizaiwa sensei help make a fire. Isn't he afraid that the school might burn down? I don't think the students here are here to study at all. I think their spies. Its just so weird. They just show up a few hours ago and bakugo knows them. Perhaps one of the new students quirk is mind manipulation. If I had to guess, I would say that the brown-haired girl has that quirk because I assume that she was controlling kirishima just now. But I still need to confirm their quirk. At least after lunch there's field training.

-Thalia-

Man! The boys here are annoying. Especially the grape dude. They keep asking me out and all. Oh for the love of the gods please! Let them leave me alone. Theres only so much a hunter like me can take! "Ok class. It's time for field training." Aizawa said. "For today's lesson we will be focusing on combat" "Would anyone like to do a demonstration?" I shot my hand up. "Thalia! Great enthusiasm. Who would you like to battle?" I smirked. "All the guys that flirted with me." Percy and Annabeth was shocked and I guess they were praying that I would not go full on out. "And i would like to battle grape dude first too" I said out loud. "Very well." Aizawa said and allowed me to. This time, they were done for. I touched my bracelet on my wrist and my shield popped out. It was made out of imperial gold and had medusa's face on it. That was why people feared me. Let the battle begin....

It will be awhile before I post chapter two but I am working on it! Hang in there! You will know what happens to "grape boy" as I like to call him. Hope you enjoyed chapter one! Chapter two and the rest are on their way!