chapter 12

-Leo-

After two hours, we managed to do it! the robot was unbeatable! we managed to make the perfect robot! but before we could celebrate, we needed Annabeth to test out if it was cunning enough or not. she was very cunning if you ask me. her, being a daughter of Athena was worrying as she's VERY smart. and if you messed up, you were doomed. of course when she got captured by the villans here, she was tied up so, she could not save herself. But we all knew Annabeth had a plan but if she didn't carry it out, it meant two things. one, either It was too dangerous or, two. it was a bet. if she did it perfectly and the villans react as she thought the would, that would mean victory. but if not, she would have died. and Percy would be devastated. they counted on each other. but enough talking. once Annabeth checked the robot, she checked it a while and told us that we needed to have a little twerks in the robot.. of course with the rest of us, we made some final adjustments to make the robot fight. but Bakugo...he stood out...that was what made him a great son of Hephaestus. he added a few quirks, as the called it here to really make it explode. once that was done, we all celebrated. but. that was for a while...ice was coming at us! I used my fire to put it out. but then, the whole robot begun collapsing! and it eventually started to melt...acid...I thought...how could I forget! I knew I missed something but brushed it off! "what were you planning on to use the robot for?" this burnt mark guy asked. "gosh! all of you are nosey! and you just destroyed what could have helped us defeat the mastermind of the villans! way to go Mr. I'm so smart." Percy interrupted. that was Percy alright. "And Leo! how could you have forgotten Acid resistance?" Percy yelled at me "sorry water boy I forgot" I teased him. "damn you Valdez" he murmured. I just shurrged. "anyway, to repair these, its going to take at least three hours more. If not, four. "we have to carry out the plan by sun down or it will be too late. we don't have that type of time Leo!" Annabeth shouted. full of concern. "I'm sorry but with the team and Bakugo, we can't possibly build it on time! unless..." "what Leo? what have you got?" Jason's voice projected. "If U.A has builders or something, they could help us. and we would be able to re-build it twice as fast! which means we'll be done with the robot in less than two hours! " "now your talking" Hazel smiled. "do you have anyone in your school which builds or aspire to be a builder?" Hazel asked. "yup!" an unknown voice called. "and we're right here!" we all turned to see a bunch of students. I cracked a smile..."ALRIGHT! GET TO WORK EVERYONE!" I shouted. this time...i won't make a single mistake...i swear upon the river styx...

                                                                        TO  BE CONTINUED

            FINALLY I CAN WRITE AGAIN! I MISSED ALL OF YOU SO MUCH! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! my phone is at the repair shop so I won't write there. I'm using my laptop for now! I hope you liked it! I did some of my special twerks so yeah! I'm sorry I haven't been writing! I've been obsessed with trials of Apollo! a new series by Rick Riordan. I also have a Yotube channel I need to handle. its shadow_howler. if you subscribe, that would mean a lot. I post mostly Gacha but I am posting different stuff now once I get my phone back, I'll upload Gacha there again!