Chapter 11

-Leo-
So, to put it short, Annabeth told us to kill the mastermind. I don't really know who that was but I just went along with it. I was supposed to build a robot familiar to Festus. But instead, I had to make it fire-resistant and pretty much unstoppable. That was going to be hard...I needed my WHOLE cabin for it. My half brothers and sisters of course, but at least bakugo was here. "How are we going to build it in three days?" I asked as we were walking towards the training field. "With the help of us of course" a familiar voice called. It was Clarisse, daughter of Ares. To be honest, I didn't really like Ares. He was too- competitive for my liking. But we saw everyone from camp arrive. I was speechless. How did they get enough pegasi to bring them here? "If your wondering how we got here, Zeus agreed to carry us through his domain to reach here." A camper said. "Enough chit chat." Bakugo interrupted as soon as all the campers saw him, the literally jumped onto him "I missed you guys too" its been a while since I saw bakugo smile like that...just then, Aizawa came out. "Whats all this commotion?"..."I see." Everyone missed him too "Brother!" At that word, Aizawa lit up and turned to see a centaur faxing him. He cried and hugged him- what? Their brothers for The love of Zeus. They haven't seen each other in centuries. "Right guys...let's get to work" I smiled as this was a reunion. We all ran to the blue prints I had and started working. Annabeth and percy went to their duties, so did Hazel and Frank. Thalia, Nicole and Jason went to train. Then, a pegasi came. I rushed forward to see a beautiful girl mounting off it. Calypso. "Hey cupecake" I winked "stop it we have work to do" she winked back and smiled. She was the best..

-Thalia-
I went to train with Nico and Jason. To be honest, it was beginning to get fun when this fire dude came towards us and asked if we had permission to train without any adults around. I just laughed. Most men are like this. "Who do you think you are? I am Endeavour. The number two hero" I ignored him and continued training. He then put fire in front of me to stop me. I got mad. I took my sphere and began attempting to hit him. Of course I did in the end. "Don't mess with me" and I just left. I was too mad to even say a word. I just left that dude on the ground bleeding. He wasn't a good 'hero if he couldn't dodge my sphere. Anyways, I had to get new recruits so, I went back to the school and asked around. I found a girl that had floating abilities. She could make things float just by touching them. Her name was Uraraka. She had fighting abilities thats for sure. She just had to secure it and she was good to go. I told her the oath she had to make and she said it. I nodded and told her that once I call her back, we had to leave. I went back to the training grounds to find Leo and his cabin mates working on the robot annabeth told them to make. The robot was very important in our plan...let's pray to the gods that it works and that our plan will not screw up...