Chapter Two

My brother and mom screaming is all I heard. I tried to focus on my little brother, making sure he was okay.

"Help me! Help me!" My mom screamed.

I tried to think. What would I do? We were stuck in a bathroom! I looked over and saw the plunger for the toilet.

I picked the plunger up and hit the zombie with it. It let go of my mom, but when it caught it's balance, it started running for my brother. Oh hell no.

I quickly hit the zombie in the face again. This time I got him. He fell to the floor and tried to get up. I didn't hesitate, I started beating him with the plunger. After my mom told me to stop, I stuck it on his face. You know, just in case.

We left the bathroom, and my mom was grabbing supplies.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"We're getting the hell out of here. Going somewhere safe. We can't stay here."

"But..but.."

Before I could finish, she gave me the look, then looked at my confused brother. I understood.

I started helping her grab things. I grabbed some food while she grabbed medical supplies.

I grabbed some knives for backup. My mom headed to her room and came back with a gun.

"Whoa. Where did you get that?"

"Just in case. Let's get out of here. Protect your brother at all costs. If something happens to me, keep going."

I didn't ask questions. I gave my mom one of the knives. I have two. Double wield bitch. Talk about Skyrim, my favorite xbox game. Man, has the world changed.

We walked out of the trailer. We saw someone driving. We ran out to get his attention. He kept driving. All of a sudden, he turned really sharp. My mom jumped out of the way but it hit her leg. I frooze. All I heard was BOOM.

Blood splattered everywhere. My mom cried out, which I'm sure it attracted all zombies in the area. We were fucked.

All I could think of is...I would get my revenge