Chapter eight:

Nobody's POV

"I'm home!" Prim yelled as she came in and katniss sighed. "Kat you have to tell her." Peeta told her as they continued to sit on her bed. Katniss groand, "fine." She mumbled and they got off the bed. "Kat?" Prim called as they walked downstairs. Katniss was shaking. 

"Prim?" Prim smiled at her sister and peeta. "We have something to tell you." She noded confused. Katniss sighed, "I'm pregnant." She said but prim couldn't hear. "What?" Katniss closed her eyes and she grabbed peetas hand. "I'm pregnant." Prim gasped as a tear fell from katniss eye. 

"Oh my God." Peeta sighed as he could tell katniss was upset. "Oh Kat!" Prim hugged her sister, "I love you." Katniss smiled, "I love you to little duck." Katniss sighed and ran her hand threw her hair. "You ok?" Peeta asked and she noded. "Yeah." Prim looked at her sister. "When'd you find out?" 

Katniss rolled her eyes. "Last night." Prim smiled, "when?" They looked at her confused. "When'd it happen?" Their eyed widened. "I'm not telling you, your 12!" She sighed, "whatever. Should we go do something or just sit here bored?" 

They shrugged. "We could go walk around. I think Kat needs to just walk around and think." She nodded softly. "Ok, let's go!" They all walked outside and katniss smiled. They walked past a park and saw hunters wife and son but he wants there. 

Katniss smiled softly. "Who you looking at?" Prim asked confused. "Daddy family." Prim was in shock. Natilie looked over and saw katniss smiling at them. She smiled back and her son went running to them. "Hi! Your the girl daddy was talking to." She smiled, "yeah." 

"What's your name little man?" He smiled, "chase!" Kat smiled too. "Who are you?" Katniss went qiuet as peeta and prim smircked and Natile came over. "Look who's already excited for kids." Katniss rolled her eyes. "Just because I'm actually being nice to him doesn't mean I'm excited for my own. And hey I thought the reason we went on a walk was to help me stop thinking about it." 

They emidetly stoped. "Good, peeta your lucky were not at school or I'd shove u into the lockers agian." He smiled. "Who are you?" Chase asked agian. "That's your daddy's daughter's. Katniss and prim." His mouth dropped. 

"Uh where is dad?" "Work." She noded. "Good. He's been anyoing the shit out of me." Chase eyed widened. "You said a bad word!" She rolled her eyes. "So?" Natile sighed. "We don't let him hear that." Kat rolled her eyes. "Katniss!" They turned and saw the girls mom. 

"When did mom get home?" Prim whispered but Kat didn't answer. She knew what her mother had found. "Katniss what the hell is this?" She held up the pregnancy test and Natile was shocked. "Nothing." She said. "Oh really? I thought it was a pregnancy test." Tears filled her eyes. "I'm sorry!" She said as the tears started falling.

"your 16! Either you get ride of that bastard or your not my daughter and I never want to see your ass again!" Katniss cryed harder and everyone was shocked. "I'm sorry!" She sobbed as peeta hugged her from behind. 

"Fine! I'll leave! I never should have come home! And you know what now that I never have to see you agian I can tell you what I really think. Your just a cold hearted bitch who pretends to love her kids when really you only care about prim, you've never given a damn about me, and this proves it, your kicking me out, you abused me ever since dad left, and you can't ever just except anything I do, but I bed if i was prim in my situation you help her and love her, because you hate me!"

Everyone was shocked as Katniss pushed past her mother and ran to her house to get her stuff. Peeta followed her and found her shoving clothes into her bag. "Katniss." She looked up and he hugged her. "Peeta!" She sobbed. "Shhhh. It's ok, come on, let's get you away from her." She nodded. "Where?" Peeta smiled. "Home." She smiled too and they finsihed getting her stuff. 

Katniss POV

We walked into peetas house and his mom looked at us. "What's with the bags?" I sighed and I looked at peeta, to scared to talk. "I got katniss pregnant and her mom kicked her out." She looked shocked. "Oh no, sweetie!" She hugged me and I relaxed. "You can stay here, you rember where everything is." I noded. 

"Thanks." She noded too. "Anytime, I can't stand how your family treats you." Katniss and peeta noded. "Well the boys will be home soon to you guys want to go upstairs or something." I noded and we went to peetas room. "So you want your old room back?" I laughed, "I've slept with you before." He chuckled. "Obviously." I noded. 

I took off my jacket and put on some shorts instead of pants. Someone came running up the stairs as peeta smricked. The door opend and we looked over to see his little brother. "Katniss!" He squeled and ran to me. I hugged him with a smile. "Hi bear!" "Mommy said dinners ready." We noded and followed him downstairs. 

We sat down and everyone smiled. "Do you mind if I ask some questions about the baby?" Rose asked and peetas father's eyes widened. Rose chuckled. "Sorry Petter, I forget to mention that katniss is pregnant." She decided not to say the rest untill after dinner so I don't get upset. 

"sure." I mumbled and she smiled. "How far along are you?" I shrugged. "Not sure, I'd day somewhere between a month and two. Definitely far enough for morning sickness." She nodded. "Have you seen a doctor?" Peeta shook his head. "We both just found out yesterday." She noded sympatheticly. 

"I suggest see one soon then." We noded and everyone finsihed dinner quietly. Josh came over to us with bear in the living room after dinner. "Congratulations." We smiled, "thanks." "Your welcome." He hugged us and walked off. "Where's your baby?" Bear asked and I bent down. "In my belly." "You ate it?" 

We laughed and I shook my head. "No, I didn't eat it. It grows in my belly for mine months and then it's born, just like you were." His mouth dropped. "Really?" I noded. "Mommy! Katniss is lying! She said she didn't eat her baby!" He yelled as he ran to the kitchen and we laughed. "Come on." I noded and we went upstairs. 

We both took showers and got ready for bed. "I don't want school!" I whined and he sighed. "I'm sorry." I layed down in bed with him and he wrapped his arms around me. "It's ok." I mumbled and he kissed my head. "Sleep well." I noded, "you too." I slowly fell asleep and as I did I imagined being a mother, a better one than mine. And that's what I'll be, better than my mother.