Chapter eleven: fights

(April is played by Avril Lavigne)

Katniss pov

I sighed as peeta hugged me. I looked at him and he smiled. "Come on." I nodded and we walked out of our room and downstairs "kitty! Peeta!" Bear sequeled and we smiled. "Look what I made!" He had drawn a picture of a heart. "Aw that's cute." I told him. "It's for your baby!" Ismiled as peeta chuckled and hugged him. "Thank you." He noded and ran off. 

"He's so cute." I told peeta and he noded. "Ok what are we doing?" I asked him and he smiled. "You'll see!" I groand as he pulled me out of the house. "I swear if you take me to start shopping for this baby already I will kill you!" He laughed, "well I don't want to be killed so it's a good thing that's now what were doing." 

I rolled my eyes and he told me to cover them. Sudonly I smelled one of the best things in the world. Coffee and doughnuts. "Un cover." I looked at him and he was holding Dunkin doughnuts coffee and doughnuts. My eyes widened and he laughed. "Gimme!" He handed them to me and I smiled. 

I drank my coffee with a smile. "Was that all were doing?" He shook his head. "No, I didn't tell finick but I got Johanna to meet us at baseball practice at school today." I rolled my eyes. "I don't wanna see gale." He smricked and I smiled. "Oh." He noded. We got to school even though it's a Saturday and saw Johanna smricking. 

"Let's go I'm goona beat his ass so hard." We walked to the baseball field and saw gale and some other players failing at catching and throwing. I rolled my eyes, walked over and caught the next ball that they hit, without a glove and using one hand. Everyone looked at me in shock. "Did she?" Some guy asked and I noded.

"You have problem with the fact I could beat any of you at any sport?" They noded. "You can't beat us at any sport, here!" Some guy handed me a bow and arrow. "Go agianst gale." I rolled my eyes and so did he before we walked over to the archery set that was up only a few steps away. 

Of course I got the exact middle of the Target Every time and gale only got it once out of 10. Everyones mouth's dropped. "Yeah ok, I'm done." I walked over to peeta and stole his doughnuts from his hands and he laughed. "Ok gale." Everyone looked at Johanna. 

"You and I have a little fight to finsih. You cant just walk around school and yelled everyone something like that about my best friend, so if you want to get to her, you have to go threw me." He smircked, "I think I already have." "Oh really?" He noded mad went to punch her but he missed. She kicked him in the dick and then twisted his arms around his back. 

She kicked him repeadetly in the stomach and then shoved him to the ground and sat on his back. "Oh my God!" Gale cried and we laughed. "Surves you right you bitch!" Peeta and joahhan yelled together before she got up and came with us. "Where should we go?" "Let's go to my house!" Johanna exclamed and we noded. 

We went to her house and walked inside. "I'm back!" She called and a dog came running up and trying to jump on me. "Rex! Down!" He whimpered and backed away. April walked in and smiled. "Hey!" "Hey ap!" We just kind of stared at her. "Friends?" Ana noded and she left the room and we went upstairs. 

"Who was that?" Peeta asked as I started looking around the room. "My sister." We noded and she looked at us. "Like how I beated gales ass?" We noded and laughed. "Best beating I've ever seen. Better than the ones I used to give people." They noded. "It's so wired not having everyone scared of me anymore." 

"Im really sorry about gale." Ana told us. "It's ok." Peeta replied, "you guys wanna listen to some music?" "Sure." She grabbed her phone and turned on 'heres to never growing up' by Avril Lavigne. "We'll be running down the street yelling kiss my ass!" We sung while laughing as April came in but we were having to good of a time to notice. 

"They tell us to grow up, but they don't know us, we don't give a fuck, and we're goona change!"  Ana threw a pillow at me and I got mad. "Hey!" She laughed and I threw it back. We started throwing it back and fourth and running around like crazy untill I started running out of breath. 

"Kat are you ok?" Peeta asked and I rolled my eyes. "I'm fine! I just might run out of breath fatster than normal calm down!" He noded and I felt bad for snapping at him. He left the room and I sighed. "I hate these stuiped hormones!" Johanna sighed and hugged me. "Uh Ana finicks here." April left and we noded. 

"Great, I bet she saw me freak out with Peeta." I mumbled and we walked downstairs. Finick was standing there in the living room talking to peeta. I sighed and they looked over. "Peeta I'm sorry." I mumbled and he smiled. "It's ok." He kissed me and I smiled. "I'm hungry!" I whined and everyone laughed. "Well it's a good thing I came to see if you guys wanted to go somewhere for lunch." My eyes widened. 

"lunch?" He noded. "LUNCH!" Everyone laughed as I pulled peeta outside and they followed. "Katniss." I looked at peeta as we drove to McDonalds. "Hm?" "Do you want to know the gender of the baby?" I noded. "Yeah, why?" "Cause u don't." I looked at him. "Why not?" He shrugged. "I honestly just want to be suprised." 

I noded, "ok then." I mumbled and he sighed. "I'm sorry." I shook my head. "It's fine, if you really don't wanna know we won't find out." I turned to look out the window and pushed the hair out of my face. "Im sorry, I love you." I smiled softly. "Love you too."