Kasumi Tsuji

(Last updated: 29/11/20)

I gotta confess, this is currently my fav child 🥺

MNIKI spoiler-free! Except love interest 🌚

1. BASIC INFO

- Name (last/first): Tsuji Kasumi (辻/霞純)

- Nicknames/aliases: Kaz, Tsumi (but most of the time ppl just use their full name)

- Age: 15

- Gender, pronouns: nonbinary, they/them

- Sexuality: androsexual

- Height & weight: 1m60, 48kg

- Appearance: quite androgynous-looking. Medium skin that tans easily, but they often get terrible tan lines due to starting out palest possible bc they stay indoors a lot. Long, straight dark brown hair that reaches the small of their back, that is almost always let down and falls into their face. Complete eye heterochromia; the right one is sky blue, while the left one is dark gold with light brown specks. Tooth gap in between 2 foremost front teeth on the upper jaw.

- Physique: smol & kinda frail/scrawny-looking

- Health:
Physical: a bit more muscle mass would do them good; sometimes they rely on their Stand too much in fights
Mental: anger issues/anger management problems

- Scars/freckles/birthmarks: a tiny scar at the base of their right thumb, from one time messing with Aya's equipment when they were young. Otherwise, nothing worth nothing.

- Piercings/tattoos: standard earlobe piercings

- Wardrobe (clothing & jewelry): baggy clothes. Almost always seen wearing long pants (baggy jeans/sweatpants/cargo pants) or long skirts (flowy maxi types). Daily: t-shirt when it's hot, slap a hoodie or sweatshirt over it when it's cold. School/formal: button-down shirt with sweater/blazer/cardigan on top, same bottoms. Shoes are either sneakers or boots most of the time, but is easy to move around in, and is tough enough to hurt if they ever decide they wanna kick someone. Will wear different types of jewelry if it matches their outfit, but often only small/light ones, like little bracelets or earrings.

2. BACKSTORY

- Backstory: they're a pt4 baby, & the only child of Aya Tsuji (I hc her to be a single mom). They have a pretty normal childhood growing up, and was very close to their mom, due to being a timid kid who was intimidated by the thought of reaching out and befriending strangers. Aya also greatly loved her kid, and put a lot of effort into raising & providing for them. Both mother and child were sort of the only person the other one had, Kasumi being born without the knowledge of their biological father, and Aya having only recently moved to Morioh to start her life over.

Everything in p4 still happened though, so Aya died when they were 11 ;_; Kasumi was devastated. Due to being a powerful but volatile young Stand user, they were not put into an orphanage or put up for adoption, but were put into the care of the Speedwagon Foundation instead. SPW tried to give them a sense of normality back, but for two years Kasumi descended into a state of constant grief, and refused to go on with life as normal (ie, they would not go to school, would not speak or engage with anyone, would not use their Stand etc.). Even now, the topic of their mom is still incredibly touchy; they would answer when asked that they're an orphan & adopted, but when pressed any more they will snap.

The grief & psychological damage only got a bit better with time, but Kasumi went from being a sweet, bashful child to a reserved, mistrustful teenager. They also developed anger management problems, that would manifest outwardly as shouting/snapping at, insulting, & threatening people when they got on their nerves, and inwardly as confusion & self-loathing.