Gianmarco Bianchi

(Last updated: 29/1/24)

1. BASIC INFO

- Name: Gianmarco Bianchi

- Nicknames/aliases: Gian, Gianni, Gianmi, Marco (honestly his name is a mouthful so ppl like abbreviating it a lot)

- Age: 25

- Gender, pronouns: cis-male, he/him

- Sexuality: bi & demisexual

- Height & weight: 1m83, 77kg

- Appearance: tan olive skin, & he has vitiligo so there are light patches all over his body; wavy dark brown hair with a thick white streak in front, short below & long-ish on top (bit of an undercut?? classic k-pop artist style yk), he kind of has bangs that fall into his eyes a little bit; light blue eyes

- Physique: kinda buff-ish; he's build chunky & doesn't really have visible muscles

- Health (physical/mental):
   Physically: has vitiligo
   Mentally: mommy issues, impostor syndrome

- Scars/freckles/birthmarks: none except his vitiligo

- Piercings/tattoos:
Piercings: his ears are covered by his hair so you wouldn't see it, but he has standard lobe & helix piercings. Sometimes if he feels like accessorizing he'll wear one dangling earring (yes, just one). Nipple piercings; these are just straight barbells.

- Wardrobe (clothing & jewelry): simple but eye-catching, leans a little bit to grunge, layers. Things you'll find in his closet: patterned t-shirts & short-sleeved button-ups, slim-fitting pants/jeans, casual dress shoes (idk what they're called?) or boots, & many interesting belts. Wears watch on left wrist, and a few miscellaneous bracelets. Many earrings but often mismatched (he either loses them, or they came like that).

3. BACKSTORY

- Backstory: eldest child of the Bianchi family, born 5 years before Celeste. The Bianchis are all characterized by their white hair, so when people saw he has dark hair & vitiligo they ridiculed & shunned him for it. His parents tried to protect him & give him a happy childhood, but after Celeste — the "better" child — was born the pressure got to them, & even though they still loved him they paid less and less attention to him. Cue mommy issues, but his manifests as low self-esteem & a fear of abandonment.

He and Celeste grew up peacefully together, no major fights or intense competition/hatred, but Gian always knew he would never match up to her in other people's eyes. On top of that, even though he was supposed to be the heir, as a child he didn't have Celeste's academic prowess/smarts or charm/tact; him knowing this, plus people comparing them eventually led to him developing impostor syndrome. Despite this, Gianmarco never hated his sister or resented his parents, & still gave it all on the path to becoming the heir.

It all changed when he was 16 though. He used to be too busy juggling both school & business training (?) from his parents to notice, but he was slowly realizing the dark side of the Bianchis' neutral position. His family's business would sign any contract & sell to anyone as long as they paid enough, but some of their weapons would then be used for harmful purposes, or sold to evil organizations/mafias. Gian couldn't accept the fact that his family is accepting money possibly born from innocent people's sufferings, but he knew his parents saw no reason for change, so he tried to do it himself; he started messing with the supply chain & the list of buyers, taking off & modifying orders he thought were "immoral."

He got found out when one of their buyers realized they were being skimped on/scammed, and somehow they exposed him as the one doing it, & planned to beat him up & kill him to (1) bolster their reputation as a mafia, & (2) teach his family a lesson. But before they could do it, another organization whom Gianmarco had told his plans to, and who supports him, came in clutch & saved him. The story reached his parents, and due to shock but also for his & everyone's safety, they cut off all contact with him & announced they would make Celeste heir instead. With nowhere to go, Gianmarco became a member of the mafia that saved his life.