Chapter 2: Other people: Part 2

Daichi's POV: 

I get home and it's like sudden waterfalls breaking free. My dad  comes to greet me but only sees that I'm stood there motionless, he pulls me into a hug, I feel safe and secure, however that doesn't stop the tears from spilling out even more.

"What's wrong kiddo?" he says ,worry laced in his voice.

"S-Suga and I b-broke up" I whimper in between sobs, to which he hugs me tighter.

"It's ok, we can talk about it properly tomorrow. Come on, lets go get some blankets and watch a movie. Maybe we'll even do some baking once the movie finishes." I nod and we go to the living room to set up for our movie night. It's been a while since we did this, I think when we last did this was when I came out to him as bisexual in my first year, a few months before I started  dating Suga, I cried a lot and so did dad, he always told me that he wants to make sure I was accepted no matter what so I didn't have to go through the struggle of coming out to him. I love my dad. I tell him everything even if I am upset he always finds a way to make me smile and feel happy eventually.

We cuddle up on the sofa to binge watch the Disney classics and eat out of our sweet stash that was meant for when my niece and nephews when they come over ,but a few bags won't hurt?

By the end of the night I felt a lot better, we both fell asleep on the sofa surrounded by empty sweet wrappers and leftover cake. 

-

-

-

-

-

Next morning:

I woke up and instantly started to tidy up, the living room was a mess but I'm glad that I was able to cheer up a bit, I still feel like crap but I know that I can get over Suga eventually and be happy again, so it's just a matter of patience. 

Suddenly my phone rings , Kuroo and Bokuto, what do they want? I answer it with inner protest so I sound slightly pissed off.

"What do you two want? I'm a bit preoccupied right now".