Chapter One - We Found Her

When Boun Guntachai's parents discovered their son was gay, they vowed to never interfere or sabotage his relationships, but he never imagined in a million years that they would actually hire a woman to carry his child or that he'd fall in love with his surrogate's twin brother Prem!

I'm an international fan (American) who fell in love with BLs. So, my slang might be slightly different, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

If you are a huge Until We Meet Again fan, (perhaps therefore you may have chosen my fanfic, for that very reason, lol), I'm sure you're familiar with the names and faces.

Although the pairings remain cannon to UWMA, this fanfic takes place in the US for a few reasons, but the two mains ones:

· Sadly, the only people who can complete surrogacy in Thailand today are married heterosexual couples hence the US change.

· I'm an international fan. Apologetically, I'm still actively learning about the beautiful Thai culture, informal/formal proper etiquette, and other traditions. I do not want to offend any Thai readers by screwing this up. To lessen the possibility of that, I will not write in that style. I will still sprinkle some Thai phrases throughout this fanfic.

With that being said, I hope you all enjoy 😊

Takes Place: Austin, Texas

Boun Noppanut Guntachai (Guntachai Group)

I had and have always been the center of my parents world, but when they discovered I was gay at fifteen I thought my life was over. Now, at twenty-five, I can still remember the bewildered expressions on their faces, after walking in on me in a very compromising position. Since we were both half naked, I didn't see any point in denying it.

After they got over their initial shock, they accepted the news better than expected, promised not to interfere with my love life, but every other aspect would now be controlled by them.

Either I would go along with it or be sent to live with my paternal grandparents in Thailand. As much as I adored them, they were old fashioned and very traditional. They nearly fainted when I started dying my hair. At the time I couldn't imagine how'd they react to me being into men. My ever-growing trust-fund that was intended to be made available to me at thirty would be changed to thirty-five if I didn't obey. Back then, twenty years of waiting felt like one hundred.

I complied.

Most people would be outraged with their parents dictating every aspect of their life, and in the beginning I was, but in all honesty, life wasn't so bad. Yes, my parents decided what private schools I would attend, the university I would graduate from, my major and what I would be doing with my professional life, but in return I was able to live lavishly. My parents weren't cruel either. I got to date whoever I Wanted to, and I was still treated in the same lovingly manner.

Eventually I did end up in Thailand right after I graduated college. My grandparents died mere months apart and I was needed there on the board of directors until further notice. I ended up staying there for three years because I loved it so much. Right after my twenty fifth birthday my parents wanted me to return to the United States.

"Here, you need to eat more," Maê loaded me with another helping of food, "you're so thin."