everyone forgets

tw- suicide, self harm. again if this could cause any sort of mental harm to you i would recommend not reading

kirishima pov

no one needs me

i start walking toward up the stairs to the roof

im pathetic

i open the door stepping out on the roof

i don't deserve this life

i feel the wind grabbing at my clothes

they dont love you

i bend down taking off my shoes

your worthless

i stand at the edge of the building ignoring the yells from below

you should just end it

i feel the wind racing past me tears slipping down my cheeks and being ripped up as i fall, then nothing i zone in and out people yelling, an ambulance, bakugou.... then nothing it felt like i was floating i was at peace. all the pain was gone, i was gone.

bakugous pov ( earlier )

i walk into shitty hairs room some what confused he said he'd be here i glance around his room then i see a note on his bed, weird. i open the note my face pales

hey bakubro,

yeah its me kiri, i would just like to say i love you, i really love you but sometimes lifes not fair right? anyways by now its to late im already to far gone i know you'll miss me, and so will denki and mina same sero and midorya and well i hope my parents will miss me. but everyone forgets, some quicker then others, soon ill be gone, really gone away from the pain and the troubles of life, ill miss you but you'll be happier. on the more positive side a spot will open up in 1a for someone worthy of it, right?

~love kiri

no. no. no. no, no, no, no no no nonononono! i start running fast then i ever have in my life screaming "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!" i feel tears flying out behind me. soon the majority of 1a was following me asking whats wrong, as i burst out of the front doors i see kiri  standing at the edge of the building, soon the entirety of class 1a is yelling to him, pleading, crying for him to just step away from the edge, he looks around at the crowd tears streaming down his face. and..... jumps, down down down, then slam his body drops to the pavement like a rag doll.

in a flash paramedics and medical workers are pushing back the crowd, the rest of 1a were pushed back inside, as the pros push me back i start crying and screaming hysterically "KIRI! KIRI NO KIRI DONT LEAVE ME KIRI PLEASE!!! LET ME GO LET ME GO!! I NEED TO SEE HIM LET ME GO! NO NO NO No no no no n-no...." my voice cracks and fades out to a whisper "k-kiri please    n-no p-please kiri im s-sorry no..." i crumple to the floor i felt so, numb and broken "i'll never forget you"

1 week later

"he's gone, he's gone he's gone heh its my fault i did this to him" i mutter cutting small lines into my thighs "i did this, he's gone" tears leave seemingly permanent irritated lines down my cheeks, 'every day i question life, should i die would they miss me they've already healed why cant i i miss him so much'

its my fault

i walk out of my dorm

i did this to him

i start climbing the stairs

i should have known

i open the door the rain soaking through his sweatshirt

they wont care

i walk out onto the rooftop

your stupid, worthless

i take off my shoes glancing out at the sky line

look at you pathetically crying your so weak

i wipe the tears from my cheeks

cry baby

i walk toward the edge, no yelling its all so quite, and, peaceful

they don't need you

i sit down legs dangling off the edge

" im weak, worthless, im a killer, i killed him"

i look down still no crowd

no one cares, do it

i slip off the edge it felt like flying then thud nothing every thing was so peaceful and, amazing, still no yelling, guess they didn't care.

Author here sorry this one is so long i hope this didn't make you to sad if you ever feel suicidal please talk to someone my dms are always open!

love you stay safe!~