promises break

its bakugou and kirishimas 3 year anniversary of dating (had to clear that up)

kirishima pov

today was me and bakugou's 3 year anniversary i had gone out to get him some flowers (because its manly!) as i walk into the store i get hit will a huge wave of floral smells, i walk around the small store. so many options! i have to make sure there perfect! then i see a huge bouquet of sunflowers, that's bakugou's favorite!! i have to get them!! i walk up to the lady at the counter with the bouquet in my hands, "could i have these please ma'am?" i ask nervously "yep, there $20 do you have that much kid?" she said looking me up an down "a-ah yes ma'am!" i mutter handing her a couple 10 dollar bills."k kid come back soon." she replied, god i'm glad that interaction is over. i start jogging over to me and baku's shared apartment, god i'm so excited! i walk through the doors to the apartment complex fighting the urge to run, fuck it. i run to the  elevator and press the button for floor 5. i walk back and forth in the elevator, he's gonna be so happy!! as the doors open to floor 5 i start sprinting down the hallway towards our apartment at i reach our door i pull out my set of keys unlocking the door. i push it open and yell "BAKU BABE!-" i stop seeing him making out with some random girl "i-i... i got you flowers" i say coldly throwing them on the ground i look him dead in the eyes, he looked pissed "happy anniversary 'babe'" i spit out of my mouth like poison as i turn around to leave i hear a slap, she didn't know he was a cheater either. ha karma.

Sorry its not as long as usual i hoped you liked it! LOVE YOU STAY SAFE BYEE~~~