the colors all fading

tw- death, you know the deal by now

midoriya's pov

i jump out of the way as a villain attempts to land a punch i glance over to kirishima and denki who where fighting the other villains, guess i looked to long. i got a harsh punch to the rip crack 'that's not good' i mutter jumping back fuck wall my back slams into the wall. i glance up just long enough to see the villain running towards me 'fuck fuck fuck' muttering is one of my many not so helpful habits i attempt, key work attempt to jump out of the way. i fail and get a strong blow to the face, that hurt like a bitch, this guys quirk is stone fist, pretty self explanatory. blood drips down my face and my vision blurs. soon im laying crumpled on the ground covered in blood my hero suit ripped with gashes torn into my skin, im just fighting to keep my eyes open. 

kirishimas pov

"MIDORIYA!! MIDORIYA!!" i yell excitedly "MIDORIYA WE WON! WE WON! WE-" i stare at the crumpled figure on the ground which i assumed was midoriya though i couldn't tell due to all the blood. " OH MY GOD MIDORIYA!" i start running towards the crumpled figure sliding onto my knees at his side. "oh my god midoriya, what happened..." no response. i shake his body "Midoriya, Midoriya!" i mutter looking at his bloody face "mmgghh..." he groans "oh my god midoriya are you ok?" i mutter wrapping some of his more serious wounds "h-hey kirishima..." me mumbles "hey hey midoriya you'll be ok save you energy" i say quickly tending his wounds "KAMI GET SOMEONE!" i yell "r-right away!" i mumbles running off "kiri, why are all the colors fading..?" midoriya says going limp. "shit midoriya keep you eyes open" i say shaking his body "hey kiri, im sleepy." he mutters "No! midoriya keep your eyes open don't go to sleep!" i yell now crying shaking his body "heh, come on kiri just for a moment...." his eyes slowly closing "FUCK MIDORIYA! KAMI WHERE ARE YOU.. fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" i mutter trying to save him i check his pules nothing "he-hes gone..."

Author here this ones not a ship for once wow im surprised i hope you guess liked this one and of course if you have any ideas at all if its just the plot or a ship feel free to comment

LOVE YOU GUYS STAY SAFE!