Chapter 4

Hoseok shout because scared of getting hurt by the alpha. He shut his eyes, prepared both of his hand, to push back the alpha. But the hit never come.

He nearly cried because of shock. He slowly opened his eyes to see two alpha infront of him, glaring at each other.

"Oh my god. What happen? Namjoon? You here?" Jin coming, running from the back.

"Jin hyung." Hoseok nearly cry.

"It's okay. Tell me what happened." Jin hug the poor omega.

"I think you should just left your money and leave sir." Said the alpha that stop the hit from coming to hoseok.

He giving out a dominant alpha aura that makes everyone even an alpha draw back.

The alpha glares at hoseok and left.

Hoseok body sweating and still shock with things happened. Trying to control himself and hiding behind jin's back.

The aura that given out by this alpha called namjoon really scared him more than the alpha before but it is calming and hoseok felt more assured with this alpha here.

From the situation, jin can predict what had happened to hoseok.

"Its okay hoseok, you are safe now. If the alpha keep bothering you, you have to tell me. Okay?" Jin try to calm hoseok.

"Okay hyung, i'm okay now. I'm used to it." Hoseok said.

"You can't keep thinking like that. I think its better for you to find mate. Its for your own safety." Jin advice hoseok.

"You know i can't hyung. I need to take care the twin." Hoseok explain.

"I know, but.." jin stopped by hoseok. "Its okay hyung, dont worry about me." Hoseok assured jin.

"If you say so, but you need to tell me everything, and if ever you need help, i will surely help you." Jin said.

"Thanks hyung" hoseok smile.

"Namjoon, what are you doing here. You not working?" jin ask namjoon.

"Hai jinnie, i'm coming to get coffee for my bos. He likes your coffee." Namjoon smile.

Hoseok can see two cute dimples showing up at namjoon handsome face. The way the dimples really fits with his face but not his taugh and big body. Hoseok laughing inside, seeing how cute the alpha with the dimples.

Hoseok also can feel a new aura, create by both namjoon and jin, which made them looks so compatible with each other.

"I see" jin smiling. "My coffee is the best in town. No one can beat me." Jin laugh. His ears starting to turn red.

Namjoon also smiling.

They both look close with each other. Hoseok thinks.

"You can order it with hoseok-ssi over here. I will go back to the kitchen" jin say before going back to the kitchen.