Chapter 6

In the car.

Namjoon walks toward the maserati with the drinks he bought. He sits on the co-driver seat beside his friend, yoongi while his boss jungkook at the back with his phone.

"One americano for yoongi, and one choco latte extra sugar for jungkook." Namjoon said while giving the drinks.

"Why take so long? We have meetings at 11." Yoongi ask while start driving to their destination.

"Who's that omega that handle the cashier?" Jungkook ask from the back, face still looking down at his phone.

"Oh, thats jin's worker, hoseok. I just met him today. And there's this one alpha bother him, so i help him." Namjoon explain.

"Is that jin, your mate? You never introduce him to us." yoongi said.

"Yes and no. Jin don't know my job, and i want to keep it that way. Its not the right time." Namjoon said while looking at his phone.

"Is that Jung hoseok, that looser junhyeok brother in law?" Jungkook ask.

"Yes. He is. That guy is a mess, keep on gambling, collection debt, leaving his two son with that omega." Namjoon said.

"We should sell his organ later for him to pay his debt." Yoongi suggest.

"Namjoon, capture that jun hyeok guy. I want to meet him alive after the meetings. Maybe that omega can help him pay the debt." Jungkook smirk.

Both yoongi and namjoon looking at each other, raising their eyebrows, questioning their boss. Without a words, Namjoon proceed contact their man to follow their boss command.