Chapter 5

"Hello hoseok-ssi, can i have 2 hot americano and 1 hot choco latte extra sugar please." Namjoon order his coffee.

"Hello namjoon-ssi. 2 hot americano and 1 hot choco latte extra sugar. That will be 13 000 won." Hoseok skillfully tapping the cashier machine while confirming the order with namjoon.

"Here." Namjoon paying with card.

"By the way, thanks for helping me. If you are not here, i don't know what will happen to me." Hoseok thanks namjoon while giving his card back.

"No worries. I'm glad i could help you. Please becareful next time." Namjoon advice.

"Here your coffee. Please come again" hoseok bow to namjoon.

"Thanks" namjoon left the shop.

Hoseok watch the alpha walking to a black tinted maserati parked in front of the shop.

He enter to the co-driver side. So he might come with his friends. Hoseok thought in his mind.

Hoseok can feel all his hair around his neck and hand stands. Feels like someone watching him. He let go all of his thought and continue working.

*beepbeep*

Hoseok's phone ringing. Hoseok get his phone from his apron and see incoming call from his brother in law on the screen.

He rejected the call because he knows everytime his brother in law call, it just to borrow money. Never once he ask about the kids.

*beepbeep*
A message from his brother in law.

He ignore and put his phone back into the apron and continue working, knowing that nothing important from that useless alpha.

His working shift almost ended and he need to pick the twins from the kindergarden.

After done with cleaning, the three of them close the shop. Jin, shin hye and hoseok going back to their own house.

"Thank you for your hardwork. See you guys tomorrow". Jin say to both of his workers.

"Thank you" both of the bowing.

Hoseok running to nearest bustop, knowing he is late to pick up the twins. Its bit weird, why teacher mei didn't call him yet for being late.