Chapter 7

Hoseok thanks the bus driver and running towards the kindergarden.

The kindergarden already closed but he can't see the twins anywhere. He start to worry.

Taking out his phone, he call teacher Mei.

"Hello teacher Mei, may i know where jimin and tae? I'm in front of the kindergarden but it already closed." Hoseok asking.

"Hello Hoseok-ssi. Someone named Jun hyeok came and introduced as their father. He cames with a few black suit guys. He shows a valid id and proof. So i just give the twins to him." Teacher Mei explain.

"Oh my god. Did he say anything to you?" Hoseok ask.

"Nothing. They just left. I'm sorry Hoseok, i really can't do anything about it. I want to call you, but one of the black suit guys warned me not to call you. They threatened me with my family." Teacher Mei explain.

Hoseok heart start beating fast.

"Its okay teacher Mei. Thanks". Hoseok said.

Fuck.

Hoseok running back to his house, hoping that the twins will be there, waiting for him to make their dinners.

Once he reach home, the door still lock and the room still dark.

"Jimin! Tae!" Hoseok shout.

Silent.

He go to their bedroom.

"Jimin! Tae! Where are you?" He shout again.

Silent.

He feels uneasy, wanting to cry.

Then he remember the message he got from his brother in law.

" Hoseok, please hide with the twins now. Go somewhere far from here. Please."
- 3.03 pm

" Answer my call. Its urgent. Please."
- 3.04 pm

" They trying to kill me. Hide with the kids."
- 3.04 pm

Thats the last message the alpha sent him.

Fuck.

His legs feels weak. He seat by the walls, crying.