an authors note

hello. 

this story is a percabeth fanfiction. 

these characters do not belong to me. 

they belong to the beloved Uncle Rick Riordan. 

this is a mortal AU wherein all characters are mortals, and aged up to about college age. throughout the story you will find out more about each character and their backstories. almost everyone will be aged up to roughly the same age around their early 20's, but Percy and Annabeth are in their last year of college so that's roughly 22. 

i will be sticking to canon best I can, but for stories sake and time efficiency i will be adjusting to fit my storyline. 

 just to let you know, this story is intended to be slow burn, a coffee shop and college AU for the characters of PJO and HOO. there may have appearances from TKC, MCGA, TOA but the story line is still in the works so no promises.

there is no set uploading time for this story. i am currently working on another story called A Realm of Magic which is my main priority. 

this story is only a means for me to fulfil my want for percabeth fluff and for me to vicariously live my life through them. 

i just also want to note that I'm not from USA and NYC, so any knowledge about the location of anything in NYC is based off of research and may not be completely accurate so pls just bear with me

if there are any questions about the canon of this story or anything regarding it please do ask. 

i will do my best not to spoil for any of the series except PJO and HOO. but I will put warnings best I can. 

thank you for choosing this story to read. 

enjoy. 

~~~

Find me on 

Instagram: @ percabethfeelsfandom @ caitlinreadsalot_

youtube: @ CaitlinReadsAlot