22

"Woohooo! Look who's here," The guy with auburn black hair, whose eyes found us first, winked at Sasha.

"Oh cool, Sash brought her friends." He let out a whistle "I knew you were awesome."

It was chaos. All of them were talking and laughing over each other.

"Here you go. Eve, meet my brother's stupid friends." Sasha sighed and then muttered under her breath,"You think they'll behave as if there's a new person here, but nope."

"Now, now. Giving a great introduction, aren't we?" The one standing next to Zack smirked.

"Stupid? Really? If anyone is stupid among us, it's your brother, darling." said the other one.

And my brain couldn't further deny the fact that I, suddenly, was surrounded by some really attractive guys.

This was Sophie's dream come true and she wasn't here to enjoy it.

"Wait, Eve as in Evelyn?" One of them asked, raising his eyebrows and a slight surprise flashed across my face.

When I nodded, the frown on his face vanished, a smirk taking over and he shook my hand. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

"Well, what are you waiting for? Introduce us." He poked Sasha.

"Alright," Sasha mumbled with a mischievous grin.

"This is Seth. The most innocent and mature guy in this group." She smiled politely and from how the rest of the guys rolled their eyes, I guessed it was quite the opposite.

"That's completely true." Seth smiled and Sasha moved to the next one.

"This..." She pointed at the very guy who whistled at first, "...is Justin. The only single guy among these players."

I could hear others snort.

"Hola beautiful, it's a pleasure to meet you." With that, he smiled.

A charming smile that lifts the corners of your mouth.

Someone coughed behind us and I couldn't resist grinning like a fool.

"And this one," she grabbed the guy, standing next to Zack. "Caleb. Watch out, okay? He's the toughest guy among them. So rude."

And the room erupted in laughter. Caleb's smile vanished and glared at Sasha."Oh, come on. Stop acting like being a tiny bit sensitive is only for females."

"Who said it was? Crying when Baymax sacrificed himself was not wrong. Don't listen to these idiots." Sasha mumbled, pinching his cheeks.

And I already liked him, he was so adorable.

"And this is Dean. What can I say about him, he's just my sweetheart." Sasha gestured at the guy whose hair deceived my eyes. It appeared black a second and brown the next second.

"Love ya li'l bird." He winked as he gave her a flying kiss.

Dean wasn't much friendly as others but he did greet me with a smile.

"And there is Liam. He's the...uh, what should I say?" She trailed off and I gave her a look that meant 'you've said more than enough.'

"It's good if you say nothing. I heard how you introduced them." He chuckled and turned to me with a smile. "Good to have you here."

"Thanks."

After Liam, I turned to Zack and he smiled.

"Do you want us to introduce him?" Caleb asked, coming to us and before he could say anything further, Zack stuffed a sandwich into his mouth and smiled.