Chapter 14: I Remember.

***Miranda's P.O.V.***

I just couldn't believe that Jai was dating Ashley.. Ashley was the meanest girl in Australia! Why would he want to be with her?!?! I ran all the way back to my hotel room and just cried. I felt like I was only crying for 20 minutes. Turns out that I was crying for almost 3 hours. I heard a slight knock on my door. I whipped my tears away and answered the door. It was Jai ... "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I wanted to see if you were okay. You ran out of my house without an explanation." He said stepping inside my room. "It was nothing important. You should just leave." I said opening the door for him to leave. He closed it. "Don't lie. What's wrong?" He asked stepping closer to me. I looked down. "Miranda, just tell me." Jai said lifting my chin. I walked over at sat on the couch. "I regained my memory...." I mumbled. He looked at me in confusion, I guess he didn't hear me. "Miranda, speak up." He said sitting down next to me. "I regained my memory." I said a bit louder. Jai looked happy and shocked at the same time. "Miranda! That's great!!" He leaned over and hugged me. "Jai.." I said as I pushed him off of me. "That means I remember what we had..." I said looking down. "Oh." Jai said looking down. "Why are you with her?" I asked. "Huh?" Jai said looking up at me. "Why are you with Ashley?! Do you not remember what she did to me while we went to CPAHS?!" I basically yelled. "Miranda.. Ashley's changed. She's different now. She's nice and sweet. Complete opposite from how she acted 2 years ago." Jai said. I didn't say anything. What if she really did change? People can change... "Friends?" I mumbled. Jai sighed. "Friends." We gave each other a hug. I was suppose to be a friend hug.. but I felt something more. We both pulled away slowly. We then looked into each other's eyes and started to lean in. I feel sparks and fireworks every time we kiss.. I feel like we're meant to be even though we're only 16... I just feel something with Jai that I haven't felt with anyone before. "I'm sorry.." I said pulling away. "No.. totally my fault.." Jai said looking away. "I should go." Jai said walking to the door. "See ya Miranda." Jai said as he closed the door.

***Jai's P.O.V.***

I still feel all of those sparks with Miranda... and I feel nothing with Ashley. She's a great girl to be with but.. I don't think she's for me.. I don't know anymore. The whole drive to my house I just kept thinking about what I wanted. When I opened the door to my house, I came across a shocking sight........ Trent kissing Ashley. I wasn't even hurt. I was shocked because Trent was still with Daphne. "Ashley?! Trent?!" I yelled. They both pulled away from each other with a shocked expression on their faces. "Jai! It isn't want it looks like!" Trent coming up to me. "Really? Well it looks like that you were kissing my girlfriend while you're still with Daphne!" I yelled. "I love Daphne, I really do... I was just coming over see if you wanted to hang but you weren't here, and Ashley said that you would be right back, so I waited. Then we started to talk.. and I don't know we just... kissed..." Trent said guilty. "Jai.. it was a one time thing! You know I love you!" Ashley said running up to me. I ignored her. "Trent.. you do know that Daphne is gonna find out." I said. "I know, and I wanna be the one to tell her." Trent said. I just looked at him in disbelief. He just sighed and walked out. "Jai, I'm so sorry!" She try to hold my hands but I pulled away, "Ash, we need to talk." I lead her to the couch. "Ashley... this isn't working." She looked down. "It's because of Miranda.. isn't it?" I'll admit... that's part of the reason why I'm breaking up with her. "No.." I said looking away. "Jai.. you don't have to lie to me. You haven't seen her for 2 months, then when she walks through your door, you wanna break up." She looked down. "And the way you looked at her when she came through your door today... it was a look that you never gave me..." I saw a tear go down her face... "Ashley, I loved our times together.. but I just don't feel anything with you.. I'm sorry." She just sighed and walked out. I didn't mean to sound harsh or anything but.. I want to be with Miranda... and only Miranda...

A/N: Ya'll.. I just saw the Shy EP video and it's perfffff!!!!!!!! Like, I had to re-do my make-up like 3 times. That's how much I cried!! Why is Jai so perff?!?!?!?!?!?! Anyways, I'm so sorry that this chapter took so long, I just had too much to do today. Please keeo reading!! Love you guys! xxxx