Jisung - when he calls you clingy

"Baby how's school?" You pouted"You're not with me today so it's not good!!" Jisung chuckled and you pouted harder.

"You missed me that much huh?" You hummed and nodded happily."Are you on your way here?" Jisung asked through the call."Yeah.Johnny oppa is driving me to the dorm" Jisung hummed.

"I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE CUDDLES!!" she giggled."Me too baby.Yeah I gotta go.See you in my room.Bye" You hummed and hung up the call.

After a few minutes, you arrived at NCT's dorm.You ran to Jisung's room and changed before waiting for him at the living room.Soon, he came back.

"SUNGIE!!!" he smiled a little."Hey babe" you clung onto him as he brought you to his room."Sungie let's have cuddles?" he shook his head."I promised Haechan hyung to have a game with him after practice" You pouted and whined.

Suddenly the door opened."Oh hey babies.I just wanna lay here on my bed.Continue being cute there" Jaemin said lying on his bed beside Jisung's.

"Sungie~ you promised me first to have cuddles!! Let's cuddles please?" he sighed and shook his head."Then should we have dinner tonight? Together?" You said accidentally pulling his arm from the keyboard making him lose.

"The fuck Y/n!! Look what you did?! I lose the game!!" You flinched at his sudden bursted."I just want to spend my time with you after school" you muttered and he scoffed.

"You just wants my attention and being clingy like always!!" you looked up."I-I'm clingy?" Jaemin got up and stood up between of them.

"Jisung stop it" Jisung ignored his hyung."Clingy af" he spitted."Oh....." She let the tears fell before taking her stuffs and went home.

"Park Jisung what is wrong with you?!" Jaemin yelled."It's not my fault she's being annoying like a stupid girl!!" Jaemin scoffed."You are a  dumbass Jisung!!!" Haechan stomped to them before slapping Jisung on his head.

"What has gotten into you?! Why would you get mad at her over a game?!" Haechan scolded him.He heard Jisung of course because he have his mic on.

"She did that because she loves you stupid!! If she doesn't love you, she would hook up with someone else of course!! But thank god she still stay with you" Jisung sighed.

"Just shut up" he laid to his bed closing his eyes."Y/n loves you Jisung-ah.Think about these before you regret it" the two elders went out from the room giving him space.

Meanwhile, you ran into your room locking yourself as you cried out.You sobbed trying to calm down but nothing change.You still cried on the floor.

"Noona?"

"Unnie?"

You opened the door and saw your baby twins.They are boy and girl."Unnie why are you crying?" your sister cupped your face lightly."N-Nothing baby" they pouted.

"No!! Noona/Unnie is sad!!" You chuckled softly at them."Hmm have you eat?" They shook their head."Okay I'll cook!!" they jumped and cheered happily.

"Play first while I cook okay?" they nodded and you went to the kitchen.Seeing your little siblings always makes you feel better because of their cuteness.But you are still mad with Jisung.

"Seojun do you think Jisung oppa make noona cried?" the boy looked up."Maybe? Oh!! Let's threaten him!!" Seojun grabbed your phone and called Jaemin.

"Hello Y/n are you okay? Sorry about earlier.Jisung is just ---"

"Jaemin hyung!! It's me Seojun!! Can I talk to Jisung hyung?"

"Oh okay"

Jaemin went to Jisung and gave him the phone.

"Hello?"

"Jisung hyung this is Seojun"

"Y-Yes?"

"Don't meet my noona again!! My noona is sad because of you!! I hate you!! Bye!!"

Seojun hung up and they giggled together."Yes!!" They high fived and ran to you after.

At night

"Babies good night~ i love you guys~" you sang and closed the door of the twins room.You went to you room only to saw the window was opened wide and there's Jisung on your bed.

"W-What are you doing here?" he got up."H-Hey babe.I am sorry for earlier.I was just---" you cut him.

"It's fine.I'm just being too clingy" you faked a smile."Babe I know you're not.Please don't pretend anymore" You frowned and looked down.

"I know but it's my fault.You just want to play games and there I was being too cl--" Jisung kissed her to cut her sentence."You're not clingy babe.I'm being too sensitive about it.It's just a stupid game" You looked down.

"I'm sorry" you whispered."It's not your fault!! I'm sorry too" you smiled a little."Thanks baby for staying by my side" you smiled widely and hugged him tightly.

"I love you~"

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

Hey guys!! I already finished with the 7 members from Dream!!

I will open the request for you guys so please comment your suggestions!!