Lucas - when your son walked in during his VLIVE

"Hi baby" you giggled when Lucas hugged you from the back as soon as he walked into your home.

"You don't have practice?" He hummed."I told manager hyung that I want to rest" you nodded patting his cheek.

"What are you doing?" He asked looking at the ingredients on the kitchen island.

"Lasagna.Yukhoon wants it so I'm making it for him" Lucas then looked over the living room seeing his son watching TV.

"I'm going to our tiny baby" he kissed your head before going to his son."Hey baby" he sang and your son looked up.

"Dada!!" he smiled widely taking his son onto his lap."What's up?" he asked looking at the shining doe eyes.

"Mama cook lasana!!" Lucas chuckled."Really?" He nodded.Lucas played with his son until you called him.

"Giant baby let's eat!! Bring the tiny baby too!!" You said and he replied with a long 'yeah'.Then he sat down in front of you with Yukhoon beside him.

You had a nice little dinner together.Then Lucas got a message from Kun.He opened it and turned his phone off.

"Baby it's my turn to do the Live tonight" you tilted your head."Then just do it in our room.I'll take care of tiny baby" he nodded.

After the dinner, Lucas went into the room setting up for the live.After a few minutes, he started the live.

"Annyeong yeorobun!!" he waved at the camera giving them fan service like usual.

Meanwhile, you were playing with Yukhoon.You played the car stuffs with him until you felt like you needed to go to the toilet.

"Baby, Mama wants to go to toilet okay? Wait for Mama okay?" He nodded and you ran to the toilet.

Yukhoon waited for 2 minutes and he got impatient.He took his favourite plushie which is a dinosaur plushie and went to Lucas not knowing he was on Live.

"Dada?" He peeked behind the door seeing Lucas in front of the camera."Oh hey baby?" He called and Yukhoon walked towards him.

Lucas getting nervous about the fan's thoughts.He then saw the comments.

'Omo that's Yukhoon!!'

'He's so cute!!'

'where is Y/n?'

'we want to see Y/n too!!'

'Yukhoon so handsome!!'

He finally crept a wide smile taking his son onto his laps."Dada what's this?" He reached for the camera but Lucas was too quick to pull him back.

"It's camera baby.See? My fans are here" he pointed at the comments."Fans? Daddy hot?" Lucas laughed out at him when he fan him.

"YUKHOON!!" Lucas turned around and saw you."Hey babe.Tiny baby with me" Lucas said sitting you down beside him.

"I told you to wait for Mama hm?" Yukhoon looked down."Sowwy" Lucas smiled softly at him.

"Babe I think they like you? They keep saying that you look pretty" you blushed and slapped his arm.

"Aish don't do that!!" He chuckled kissing your cheek.

"I love you"