Hendery - when he did the kissing my best friend challenge

"YAH!! GO AWAY!!" You whined at your best friend as he was hugging you tightly.

"No!! You left me yesterday so stick with me today!!" Hendery sang playfully as he hugged you to the couch.

"Urgh let me breath at least!!" You said squirming in his embrace."Hehe sorry" he loosen up and hugged you again.

"Kids I'm going out okay? Y/n take care of the house okay?!" Your mom said."Okay aunty!!" Hendery answered and they heard her car drove away.

"Yah let me grab some food" You said and walked away to the kitchen.Hendery sighed and scrolled down the Tiktok.

Then he saw a kiss my best friend challenge.His face lighten up when they got into relationship at last.

Hendery has been crushing on you since little and he wants to confess his feelings but he is afraid.He is afraid if you will break your friendship and leave him.

He bit his lips thinking hard about it."Maybe a try wouldn't harm right?" He mumbled and breathed."Okay let's do this" he nodded.

Then you walked into the room."Yah why don't you turn on the TV?" Hendery looked up."Hehe I can't find the remote" you rolled your eyes and took the remote on the shelf.

"Move!!" You said pushing him a little bit."What should we watch?" you asked and he shrugged.

"I wanna try some tiktok stuffs" you looked at him weirdly."Since when you know what tiktok is?" He cheekily smiled.

"Come on let's dance!!" Hendery said and he set his phone up choosing the dance songs.

You danced to it with him for a few takes until he chose another song."Hey what song is this?" You asked and he just ignored you starting the record.

"Yah I don't know how to dance to this song.How's the dance Hendery?" you whined.

"This" he kissed you and you widened your eyes.He pulled back and stared into your eyes.

"I love you" he smiled widely."I-I love you too" you muttered shyly and he kissed you again.

Then you pulled back."Yah you're still recording!!" You slapped him in his chest.

"I love you~"