Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

             ADI wore his earpiece and turned his laptop on. They were on the last floor of the hospital kung saan naroon ang office ng kanilang pinsang si Miguel. Miguel was just  leaning on his table with his arms crossed while watching them. 

"I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm not even an agent." Miguel said and massged his temple. 

Adi shook his head and chuckled "And you think I am? Bro, I'm a fricking businessman. But since I'm a good and talented cousin, then go on, use me. Diyan naman kayo magaling."

"What a cocky bastard." Miguel answered 

"Hey, watch your mouth. I'm older than you."

"Oh, I'm fucking aware of that." sagot nito saka umikot para maupo. "Damn, I'm hungry." 

Adi turned his face to Russel who is now wearing a vest. 

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" He asked

Russel smirked "Of course." 

Russel is really confident. He is a genius in this field after all. Sa kanilang angkan, Russel was the only one who chose the path of being an agent. Being the eldest son of the agency's founder—he thought he has all the responsibility. Magkasama ito at si Frankenstein. Sa katunayan ay itong dalawa dapat ang magkasama sa misyong ito. But since an unexpected thing happened, wala tuloy si Frankie.

College pa lang sila ay talagang kinakaibigan na ni Russel si Frankenstein nang mapagalaman nitong magaling na hacker ang lalaki. Kaya nga lagi itong nakadikit sa kanila noon. And after years of declining, bumigay na rin si Frankenstein sa kagustuhan ni Russel na mapabilang ito sa agency. 

AXIS—founded by Ruel Alejandro is a secret agency full of skilled and experienced people who are working to help the government obtain security with the goal of catching and destroying syndicates. Killing is not allowed unless needed. And the people inside should be competent and fearless enough to deal with the bad guys. 

Adi thought that it was too much for him. He can hack and mess with devices but he can never be one of them who's not afraid of death. Kaya nga hindi niya tinanggap ang offer sa kaniya ng tiyo kahit ilang beses din siyang kinulit ng pinsan. Who wouldn't want a genius hacker like him? So he made a deal that he can help them in some cases, but he will never be one of them. 

"I traced Lucio's location. He's moving." Adi said while tapping the keyboard with his fingers. 

"Where to?" Russel asked while wearing his jacket

"Going Juno Street, on the south. I think they're heading to Wezz Compound."

Russel grinned "To their hideout?" 

He nodded "Just as you expected." 

"Great, the plan is working." Russel's grin widen. 

Miguel, who was sitting on his chair spoke "Wait, who the hell is this Lucio? You didn't mention him to me." 

"Isa siyang sindikato. He's up to illegal drugs. I was tasked to catch him." sagot dito ni Russel at nagkibit-balikat na parang sinagot nito ang isang napakadaling tanong. 

"Illegal drugs again? Man, I swear these people are fucked up." 

Adi continued tapping on his laptop. In just a minute, he was able to hack all Lucio's devices. He grinned when he easily got a copy of each sensitive files found in Lucio's mails. Lucio must be that stupid to stay online. Even other hackers could mess with him so easily.