Chapter 1

(They are furries- they can fly.)

(I will post links to reference sheets and positions of what's happening later.)

(I did this role play with @MoonshineTeRaptor, she played Classic and I played Soul.)

(We did it in Wolves' Life, so,)

(Black - Swapfell Sans/Soul's dick of a sibling.)
(Classic - Dust Sans, but reformed somehow/Soul's love interest, but I'm sure you knew that xD)
(Soul - Soul Swapfell Papyrus/Classic's love interest.)
(Frisk - Swapfell Frisk/Soul's little demon.)
(Pappy - Classic's Papyrus/His annoying demon.)

(Warning - Language and graphic violence.)

(On with the chapter!)

The tall wolf rolled off of his bed onto the floor with a thump. It's fucking Tuesday. L O V E L Y.

His alarm clock rang at the volume of his brother's complaints.

"Urghhhh.... shut the fuck up." He picked up a shoe of his that was beside him and through it at his alarm. It knocked it off of the table and broke it. Fucking perfect.

"Shit."

//

RC and Black took separate paths to their school. Classic happened to be on the same path as RC, visibly annoyed.

RC looked over. "Oh. Hiya." Classic almost completely ignored him. "Shut up." I said almost, guys.
"Well fuck you too." Someone giggled. Ah, Frisk, his little demon. "Heehee, I don't think he likes you." The wolf rolled his eyes.

"I don't care, I don't know him." Frisk floated in front of him. Upside down. "You do like him." He bared his teeth. "Thinking somebody is cute because they're small is not a crush, it's an opinion. Now fuck off."

Frisk giggled.

//

! Classic's Point Of View, 1st Person. !

Pappy was annoying the shit out of me. Jesus fucking Christ, I'm the murderer here. Uggghhh--. Still, he refuses to leave me alone.

I had walked by a pretty tall kid, he had to have been, like, twice my size. He was certainly taller than Pappy. He seemed to be talking to someone, although I didn't see who it was. Must have been a literal ghost.

He said hi to me. That sort of startled me, I don't like being spoken to. I'm an introvert. He didn't sound like someone who normally liked to talk, maybe he was just being nice. Whatever, it's besides the point.

He shoved passed him and muttered, "Shut up." He rolled his eyes and said, "Well fuck you too, then."

I walked into the school and so did he.

I didn't see him anymore, he must've not been in my class.

I'm sure he had a sibling, every Papyrus has a Sans and every Sans has a Papyrus, rather they like it or not.

He looks like he's from an AU called 'Swapfell'. I don't know much about it, other than what I've heard. Swapfell is still a blurry place for even Ink, so it might be best not to play with fire.

I saw a group that I knew. It was 4 or 5 people, I really didn't know until I counted them by name.

Horror, Dust, Nightmare, Killer, and Error. Error and Nightmare are memorable, sure. And Dust, since we're pretty much the same person. Killer and Horror aren't really that burned into my mind, I have way too much other shit in it.

I walked to the group, and started talking with them. Murder plans, hate for some people, no emotions, all that jazz.

I don't think I saw that kid until lunch time,

And he was having a debate with the two dumbest kids in the school:

Kurt Kelly, and Ram fucking Sweeney.

Perfect.