Chapter 3

The bell rang...

Everyone had left for classes, and Classic had just so happen to come across that kid again. 

"Oh. Hiya. You're the one who got inta' a scuffle with Deli Kelly and Sweeney, right?" He asked, looking up at the tall, pale wolf. "I think ya know that was me, huh, shawty?" Classic let out an angered, quick sigh. "I'm not short." He huffed. The taller wolf snickered. "Anyways, I came ta ask your name." He shrugs. "I'm not Aaron Burr, sir." Classic hisses.

"C'mon man-- you're annoying." RC snickers. "Thanks. Anyhow. Name's RC." He blinked. "Classic."

~~~

Back to the present.

~~~

Both Soul and Classic had fallen asleep on the couch together. The taller floof looked down at the smaller one, and smiled a little bit. He got up, trying not to wake up the smoller fluff. Soul climbed up on the top of the couch and rolled over onto the ground with a thud. "Ow." He said, nonchalantly.

A little bit later, Classic awoke to the noise of Black and Soul fighting, or more so Black yelling at Soul. He buried his face in the pillow, clearly annoyed. Even Frisk and Pappy were frustrated with how much they fought. Frisk went upstairs, and Pappy covered his ears. Classic growled.

"Black, shut the fuck up-- God can you stop your dickish ways for 5 minutes? I'm so fucking tired and I'm sure Soul's tired too. Jesus!" He hissed at him. He accidentally rolled off the couch onto the ground, with an unsettling pop. "Oww...." Classic groaned. Soul jogged over to him to make sure he was okay.

"You okay, Classic?" Black asked, muttering half of it under his breath. He had more concern in his voice than he liked to admit. Classic rolls his eye, and scratches the side of his eye patch. "Mmh." He looked at his watch. "Ah shit-- Uh, Soul and I gotta go ta work." The medium sized wolf lied, Soul gave him a look as his ears shifted. "We'll see you later." Soul said as they walked out the door.

~~~

School days.

~~~

Classic was talking and somewhat flirting with Dust, Dust returning the mannerism. Of course, RC didn't care. He shipped it, even. After all, he and Classic were just best friends. Nothing more, right?

Dust chuckled at a pun Classic told, Classic chuckled along with him. They looked at each other, at the time, not realizing that they did love each other. They were just some dumb kids-- dumb to love, at least.

They didn't expect to kiss.