🍒Fifty one🍒

***

***

I was awkwardly sitting besides Jimin, while he is driving me to work. Maybe this is a good time to tell him. I took a deep sigh before opening my mouth to speak. But I quickly shut up as soon as he put the music on high. My ears were literally gonna blast any minute.

How can he listen to music at 1000000 level louder? In this early morning

That's it my ears would give up any time. I moved my hand towards the tape recorder and lowered the volume.

"Jimin sorry, but the music was too high" I said and he just reassured a smile.

"By the way, can I ask you something" I asked looking at his side view.

"Yes anything babe"

This is gonna be a long ride... I sighed.

"Uh....Do you really meant what you said the other day to me?" I asked leaving a sigh at the end. Even if he just tell me he is pranking me now, I'd love to listen that.

"Oh my innocent Jiwoon. Do you really think I would say all those things to you in detail and on top of that in front of the whole college" He said cupping my cheeks with his right hand and other one focused on driving.

"oh okay" I said and went back to zone out in my thoughts

***
Taehyung pov

Inside the Kim's mantion

I was laying on the couch. It was 8pm and still no sign of Jiwoon nor Jimin.

Is it something wrong with them?

Well why should I even care?

But I still like Jiwoon..

But Jimin is already his love..

I should just back off..

"Hey, Taehyung-ah, come eat"
Jin hyung's voice echoed from the kitchen room. I was too lazy too get up and go eat there.

Maybe I should wait for Jiwoon to come up? Nah nah Taehyung you should remove her from your heart. Jimin is his love. Jimin will love her and keep her safe.

Anyways why would she love her Bully..??

"Yahhh!"

I flinched hard as Jin hyung shouted besides me.

"You idiot! I am calling you since a long time and you, not even answering!" He said scolding me and I sighed except giving him a reply.