epilogue ✨

Jiwoon pov

Jiwoon pov

It's been 2 years already and time flew so fast. I never even imagined Me and Tae would come this far together.

I am currently sitting in Tae and my shared bedroom while watching some hollywood movies, while Tae is out somewhere with his friends.

Talking about friends..

My friend Lia had shifted to NYC, about a year now for her new passion, photography.

Sungjae oppa got married with one of her family friends and is in Korea.

Jiminie is still in Korea, finishing his family business which was left by his father.

Jin hyung is Currently living with Taena as she is completing her 2nd grade now, in Korea too. Also there's some rumours from Around that he is dating someone, well that's good because he is happy.

Hobi hyung has started his dance choreography class in Los Angeles. He is sure a great dancer I must say.

Yoongi and namjoon hyung has decided to carry on their interest in music. So they did an audition in kpop, guess they are still yet to be signed in as trainees. But I am sure they will be soon.

Well for me and Taehyung. Or I must say Mr Kim and his Mrs.

We both shifted to LA together a year ago after Tae decided that he isn't wasting any time and getting married to me. We both decided to work together in a company called bighit which prospers us to get new trainees and new idols, and to get more access in the musical life. Not only that, we also get to meet and interview lots of international idols in different shows.

For most to complete our happy life. I have been blessed with a baby already and I'm all the way 18 weeks expecting now.

I am so excited about a miracle to happen in both of our lives.

Tae always dreamed of being a responsible Dad. Which he will be soon.

I hope everything turns out well and good for us both.

"Babe, I am home!" Tae entered with two bags in his hands.

"Omo, what is all this?" I spoke confused. He just gave me a tired look as if I haven't noticed his presence rather then the bags he was carrying. I just chuckled and motioned him to come besides me.

He quickly kept the bags aside and ran up to me

"Jagi" He said and hugged me. I hugged him back. He pulled over and kissed my stomach.

"Hey, look your handsome dad is here" He said and I chuckled.

"How are you doing love? Is everything okay with your habits? I mean don't you feel more sick?" He asked pulling me in his embrace and resting my head in his shoulder.

"Umm.. Yes. I am better these days" I said and I can feel him smile on my answer.

"So wanna have some snacks, I got everything you told me to" He said and pointed at those shopping bags lying on the floor. I walked up to check all the food that I ordered was correct.

"Thank you so much babe!" I said clapping my hands.

"Of course"

No ones pov

Days passed until Jiwoon's due date

"Hyung!!! I am freaking out!!!! Taehyung said over the phone.

" Just calm down Tae! She's gonna be alright" Jin said from the other line.

"Take deep breathes and exhale"
Jin said.

Tae did as told to.

The nurse came out and gave Taehyung an overwhelmed smile.

"Congratulations it's a boy"

Taehyung deeply sighed and bid farewell on the call to Jin before putting the phone back in his pocket.

"Thanks, W-when can I meet them?"
He asked the nurse standing there.

"Now" She said and Tae ran inside without wasting anytime.

"Jagi" He said and kissed Jiwoon's forehead and then her lips.

"You did well" He said and planted another kiss on her hands while intervening them together.

"I love you" She said and a tear left her eyes of happiness. "I love you more" He said and kissed her.

"He looks just like you" Jiwoon said. Taehyung took his baby in his arms and moved slowly while making sure he doesn't wakes up.

His face lit up when he looked at his son in his arms. "Aww, he sure does look like me huh" He said and kissed his forehead.

"Have you thought of a name?" Jiwoon asked slowly. Tae nodded his head and spoke.

"Taiwo"

With that they 3 lived happily

Ever

And

Always.

The endd..

Tysm for waiting if you'll were for this chapter.

Don't worry for that I won't make more books in future

I will do.

Make sure u would check updates in Late November.

My new book releasing in November....

Stay tuned for more clues..

💜

💜