🎧Fifty six🎧

Jiwoon pov

Jiwoon pov

I woke up to my alarm ringing vigorously in my ears. I didn't really wanted to wake up, but the thought of apologizing to Taehyung for yesterday crossed my mind. I flew up the bed to take a shower quickly and going downstairs to make a delicious breakfast.

I decided to make some becon and eggs for today, as it was a weekend and it will taste good, becauseit's almost lunch time. I quickly cleaned the table and placed some decorative dishes on it.

I know Taehyung was so excited to meet me yesterday and spend some time with me on dinner, but I will ask him if he is ready to go see a movie tonight. Hmm shall we see a hangul movie or a Hollywood tale?

Maybe watching Titanic again wouldn't harm much, I know Tae has a sweet spot for That movie. So maybe that's gonna be it.

"Hello, good morning" I turned to meet Taena looking up at me with a bright smile. I bend down to her level to meet her bristling eyes.

"Hello baby girl, you didn't go to kindergarten today?" I said remembering her kindergarten is open also in weekends. She face palmed herself. "Unnie-ya it's holiday today, because it's Halloween week" She said and hugged me, while I hugged her back.

"Oh okay" I said and she asked me something.

"Unnie, where did Tae oppa leave in the morning?" I furrowed my eyebrows at the question. Taehyung left somewhere in the morning? I mean he can,
but.. I doubt on weekends.

"Umm.. I don't really know, but did you see him for sure?" I asked her once again if she was mistaken.

"Uh uh" She nodded at me, before leaving to play again.

I sighed and sat at one of the chairs place besides the dinning table.

"Should I just call him and ask?" I muttered under my breathe.

"What if he is busy somewhere? I better just wait for him to show up"

***

At lunch time.

I was taking rounds in the garden outside the house. Now I really started to worry about Tae being gone since morning and it's almost getting darker. I gave up and tried calling him 10 times but his phone kept on ringing without anyone answering on it.

I sighed once again.

Suddenly a car showed up in the garage, I hoped it to be Tae but indeed it was Jimin's car.

I took a deep breathe and worried about the circumstances, now being with jimin. I must tell him anyways today. Jimin noticed me and walked towards me with one of his hands in his denim jacket.

"We need to talk"

Jimin pov

I didn't wanted to go and show my face to Jiwoon in anyway or other, but the words that were the truth I wanted to hear from her own mouth.